17. INFO/GIRL TIME

I AM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO MY UNCLE FLOYD LACEWELL.  HE LOST HIS BATTLE WITH CANCER YESTERDAY.  I WILL MISS HIM DEARLY.  I ASK THAT YOU ALL PRAY FOR MY AUNT CATHY WHO HAS NOW NOT ONLY LOST HER OLDEST SON IN MARCH BUT NOW HAS LOST HER HUSBAND.

The door swung open and there stood our princess "your highness." "Please, Dimitrie please just call me Bella." "I can't do that Princess the masters would not approve. You are the Princess of all vampires." She nods her head and leads us into the living room and we had just turned the corner when the kings stood up and Aro spoke "so...what did you find out?"

BPOV

I watched Demetri step forward as Paul led me to a couch sitting down pulling me into his lap.

Demetri "There is conflict within their group.  Both Victoria and Tonya want the Princess dead.  Yet, Dickward still wants her alive.  As of right now, Dickward is currently bedding both Tonya and Victoria thinking neither one of them know what is going on behind their backs.   What Dickward also doesn't know not only do the women know of his bed partners but Victoria is sleeping with several of the newborns that is how she is controlling them.  Dickward is telling the newborns that the Princess is his mate and the mutts here have kidnapped her and brainwashed her into believing they are not mates.  He plans on attacking in four days.  As for powers according to Elizar besides Dickwards mind rape power."  

I glance at Emmitt and see him smirk.

Demetri  "They have someone that can be evasive, someone that can cause pain similar to Janes but only through touch and someone that can produce acid rain.  Elizar also mentioned that the Princess has a power and hers is a shield."

I looked around cleared my throat "would I still be able to access it even though I am a wolf."  Elizar stepped forward "I do not know.  We would have to wait and see."  It wasn't long before Billy looked around and stood up "Yes, Bella you will still have your power.  There is a prophecy that two she-wolves would turn and one would be able to help heal the pack and one would be able to protect the pack.  Since you and Lea are the only two she-wolves of the pack I figured you both would have a power.  What I want to know is what do you mean still have my power."  "Well, see Dickward was never able to mind rape me as Emmitt would say.  Also, Aro is unable to access my mind, Jane is unable to cause me pain and Alex is not able to dull my senses."  "I see so how long have you known about all this?"  "Well, the mind-reading thing right before I guessed what the Cullen's were Vampires.  As for Aro, Jane, and Alex when I went to save Edward in Italy."

Elizar looked at me "Bella you are not only a mental shield but a physical shield.  You will be able to create a shield to protect us from the powers that Dickward's coven has.  We will all need to train you on how to use your gift."  I look around "I don't even know what I am doing when I block out anyone."  Peter jumps up "oh, that is where I come in Little Bit.  I will help you since my Yoda will tell me how your powers work."  Sam stood up "No, I do not want my sister anywhere near the battle.  I just found out about her I can't lose her."  Standing up I head over to Sam and wrap my arms around him "I have to be there big bro.  Besides, do you honestly think the Kings and Paul would let anything happen to me."  Jane flirted next to me "Sam, I promise you I will protect our Princess with my life from today and until the battle is finished.   I swear this to you and your pack and especially her mate Paul."  I watch as she slices her palm holding out her hand.  Sam soon does the same thing after receiving a nod from the Kings and all the elders.  I watch him and Jane shake hands and I instantly feel a bond to Jane.  Looking around Marcus steps forward "the vow Jane just made and sealing it with her blood makes her bound to her promise.  If she breaks her vow willingly by allowing Princess Isabella to fall she will die an excruciating death.  There will be nothing anyone can do to save Jane.  Once her vow is complete the bond will still be there but she will be able to live a long and happy life."