7 FAMILY

"Looks like Jakeypoo just found his imprint." I turn and smile up at Paul and tiptoed up pressing my lips to his giving him a peck. He just smiled down at me and pulled me in closer. I looked at Phil as he smiled and said: "Brenda this here is Bella, Bella this is my niece, Brenda." "Nice to meet you well welcome to my I'm not getting married party." I heard everyone chuckle but my mom, Phil, and Brenda I looked at them "really I am fine and this is not me trying to hide my feelings Alice called everyone and canceled the wedding but since the food and cake were already paid for it's all still coming. I figured we would all just eat the food when it gets here. Especially since the Quileute boys eat like pigs. So, instead of them just dealing with what is served they can pretty much eat as much as they want since they eat enough food for ten people and the Cullens loving to overdo everything planned for 500 people." "Ok as long as you are not hiding behind a party." "No, just figured might as well enjoy the people around me and let those I care about enjoy the food." I hear Jacob smirk "So, Bells does that mean I can rip the head off the groom when it arrives." "No, Jakey that is my job."

I realize I haven't introduced everyone that was upstairs. "I am hoping Dad that you introduced everyone downstairs to mom, Phil and Brenda." "Yep, I did." "OK well let's see...well let me make my job easy guys this here is my mom Renee, her husband Phil and Phil's niece Brenda. Ok now you all this guy over here is Sam he is in charge of the young men at La Push to help keep them in line and help teach them to be gentlemen even when they are not around their parents." I giggle when Paul leans in "good excuse to why Sam is always around us younger wolves." I elbow Paul "this neanderthal here has really been a big help since I found out Dickward left is Paul and well...I guess you can say we are realizing that we both were hiding our true feelings for each other so I guess it is good Dickward left. That big huge dork over there is Jacob also known as Jakey." "Hey, please don't call me Jakey like dork does she only does it to annoy me I am Jake." I grin "well what are best friends for Jakeypoo." "OH, no not you too first Paul making fun of your nickname for me now you." "What can I say I think it is just too cute."

As everyone heads downstairs Paul stops me and pulls me into Jasper's room again "what are we going to do?" "I don't know as far as I know they all have to go back to Florida and this is so not going to be fun explaining to them about imprinting." "I don't know this is going to be very difficult." "Yeah, especially since my mom hates Forks." "Well, about what we are, really a neanderthal." I giggle well you hovered over me every time Sam or Jake got close to me." "Well, sorry it is because I haven't marked you and well I will be a little obsesive about keeping unmated males from you." I looked up at him "Sam has a mate and he has marked her I know because Emily told me." "Well, I have a problem with Sam because of your connection. I don't like the fact he can feel your emotions when I can't yet." I smirk and wrap my arms around him "you know I am falling for you Paul Lahoote." "Yeah, well same here Isabella Swan."

Paul and I stay up in Jaspers room just getting to know each other better before the food gets here when all of a sudden Paul growls. I look where he is staring and turn and hug him "calm down Paul it is just Tonya." "You know this leach." "Yes, her coven goes by the Deleni's they reside in Alaska they are in all intensive purposes the Cullen's cousins. They are on the vegetarian diet as well. Carlile told me he told Sam that they will respect the treaty." "OK but I am not leaving you alone after..." "I know Paul thank you."

Me: Tonya why are you here?

Tonya: For the wedding why are you alone in a room with a dog on your wedding day.

Me: Tonya didn't Alice call you.

Tonya: Oh, well see we kind of lost our phones on the way here when we pissed off Kate.

I started laughing

Me: Let me guess she electrocuted all of them.

Tonya: No Elizar had all our phones in a bag to keep them safe and well she knows how they all love them especially Irina and well..the only thing was she forgot her phone was in there as well. We haven't had time to replace them we wanted to make sure we made it on time. So, where is everyone?