Chapter 13

3rd POV
Lance sprints down the halls towards Lotors room and bursts through the door, distressed Alpha pheromones barraging his nose. He scanned the room and ran over to Lotor holding his arms away from his head. "Lotor look at me and stop!" Lance shouted which made Lotor freeze his motions slowly looking up at Lance with wide eyes before quickly wrapping his arms around Lance's waist pulling him close and breathing in Lance's scent deeply. "There you go, I'm here I didn't leave you I'm not going to leave you Lotor." Lance said running his fingers through Lotor's hair soothingly. "I-I thought that I h-had lost you f-forever....please accept my apology Lance, you're right what Ezor did and said was absolutely wrong, I don't know why I defended her over you, Matt said that my Alpha has been tampered with and that's why I am allowing Ezor near me when she's an omega and not my mate." Lotor said in between hiccups and sniffles trying to calm down. "I forgive you Lotor, as long as you realize what you did wrong and how you made me feel and make things right. And we need Ezor to get with Zethrid so she'll stop touching you when you are MINE." Lance said sitting on Lotor's lap and pulling Lotor closer to him, kissing his forehead and letting his tail and ears show wrapping them around Lotor gently. "I'll make it up to you Lance, and I won't let her touch me like that ever again. Now that I'm thinking about it and cuddling with you I realize how bad it feels to be mauled by her all the time, that isn't general type behavior. She either gets her act together or she will be...fired, never able to come near me." Lotor says making Lance tear up his tails wagging furiously. "Thank you, but you know that if she touches you again like that she will cease to exists. Right?" Lotor nodded with a chuckle. Lance and Lotor fall asleep in each others arms as Matt sleeps close by the couple too tired to be bothered to move.

When they awoke, they all decided to eat something before going to talk to Ezor. "What would you like Lance? And what would Matt like?" Honerva asked gently as she saw us walk into the dining hall. "Pancakes~!" We both said excitedly and then giggled. "Alright I'll be right back with your request please have a seat." We nodded and sat, though Lotor pulled me into his lap as Matt chuckled. "He's such a softy who knew." Lotor grumbled but accepted this fact as it was true. Lotor was soft for Lance.

They talked a bit more before their pancakes along with butter, maple syrup, whipped cream and fruit along with orange juice and apple juice as their choice of drink arrived. They happily enjoyed their breakfast finishing quickly and leaving to do many other things they had prepared for that day.

~meanwhile in the castle of lions~

The paladins....were a wreck. Everyone was sad and moody, no one trained anymore since there had been no one to force them to train. (Allura and Corran were busy with other things...which will come into play later on in the story.) They had started looking for where Matt and Lance were, becoming worried more and more until the became paranoid, thinking about the worst case scenarios. "Guys, we should just relax ad think calmly, maybe if we try hard enough through our bond with the lions we can connect with the white lion which will contact Lance." Hunk suggested as everyone brightened up. "Hunk that's a brilliant plan! Come on there's no time to waste.

Pidge pulled everyone to Hunk's room which was the cleanest and had the most of Lance's things. They sat in a circle andheld hands closing their eyes and just focusing on their lions, their bonds and using it to communicate with the white lion. 'Please, if you can hear us, send this message to lance and matt. We're worried and want to know where you have gone. We realize that we have made the biggest mistakes of our lives, and that we may never be forgiven for our actions, but please we need to know you're both safe.' They all sigh after a few seconds of silence after the message was sent. {I will relay the message to Lance and Matt, you hearts are truthful.} We jumped at the sudden mind intrution, but sighed in relief bawling that our calls were heard. 'Thank you.'

"Now, let's get back into our routine team, no time like the present, besides i bet Lance wouldn't be proud of our state right now." Shiro said as they all cheered more motivated than ever to start training again, this time for someone rather than survival.

hello, I'm very sorry I was gone (for around three months) I wasn't sure how to write this chapter and had no ideas. But now I do and should be able to make another chapter sooner than I made this one (it's super short as well). Hope you enjoy the update.

~mischiviouscitrus~