Chapter 7

Warning this chapter has smut in it so if you are not comfortable with that don't read it cause I don't make my smut scenes short or simple, but there will be stuff to read after that for the people who don't want to read the smut but do want to read part of the actual story so I hope you enjoy! (I will put a line for where people who skip can start reading from.)

Lotor POV (Read the A/N at the end)

As we got to my room I felt Lance become warmer, and he smelled sweeter too. 'Just in time.' I rested Lance on my hip and opened the door quickly going in and placed Lance on the bed. I walked away and heard him wine so I turned around and cupped his face, even when I wanted to do so much more. "I'm just going to close the door alright I'm not leaving." He nodded and let me go to the door to close it and lock it for privacy purposes. When I turned back around I saw that Lance had already begun to undress himself. I walked over to the bed and he looked up at me after he had taken off his clothes and I smiled looking at my precious omega mate. "You look so beautiful Lance." I ran my hand from his face, down his torso and trailed my fingers down his thigh loving the way he reacted to my touch. "Help me undress would you?" I was wearing a casual outfit of a plain purple t-shirt, some black, ripped jeans, and a black bunny-hug. He was fluent with his movements and had successfully taken off my sweater and shirt in a matter of a minute. "You're very handsome too." He says with a loving tone.

Lance felt my body, admiring my muscles and kissing my scars before removing my pants as well, leaving me in my grey boxers that were tight and showed off how his pheromones were making me feel. His gaze sent shivers up my body and he teased me tracing a hand up and down my thighs and around the hem of my boxers. "No more teasing Lance, please." He looked up at me through half lidded eyes and did the most surprising thing an omega in heat would do. He pulled me down onto the bed with a lot of force and switched places so that I was underneath of his strong yet soft body. 'He's so strong even when he's in a state like this?' "Alright then, Alpha, I'll make you feel really good." Those words enough were enough to make me even more hard than before and I couldn't wait for more.

Lance slowly slid down my body kissing and biting bits of skin making my skin tingle. Once he got to the hem of my boxers he teasingly pulls them down slowly but quickly threw them off once my erection was free. His eyes sparkled in excitement and  his mouth was open wide, allowing me to think of many dirty things that could happen in the near future. Without hesitation or any sign of complaint or fear he closed his lips around my member and pushed it all the way to the back of his throat. Not to brag or anything but I consider myself to be big  when it comes to things like this so I was caught off guard when Lance was able to deep throat me. "Ahhh." Lance continued and bobbed his head licking the tip when he got to the top and held my hips so I wouldn't accidentally buck my hips and ruin his rhythm.

I felt one of the hands leave my hips so I looked down and saw that Lance had started to finger himself. The way his slick ran down his fingers, and more importantly the smell edged me closer to my high. He had not one nor two but three fingers pumping inside of himself though I know he could fit way more inside of him than that. I felt like I was on cloud nine and didn't want to come back down to Earth, but when I felt Lance moan as he got to the base of my member my eyes snapped open and I lost all control. My hands roughly grabbed his hair and forced his head to stay down as I came down his throat and he moaned even more signalling me that he had just came as well and my back arched feeling the most pleasure that I had ever felt before in one single moment crash over me. I let go of Lance's head and he slowly pulled his head off my member making sure he didn't miss a single drop of my cum. "You tasted really good Lotor." My body became hot and went into auto drive, pulling Lance off the ground and forcing him on the bed with his head  on a pillow and his ass in the air on full view for me.