𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟

Tonight was my date with Ochako and tomorrow we're going to a scary theme park for a class field trip. Ochako and I were walking together. "So, have you ever been to this restaurant before?" She asked. "Oh, um no hahaha." I replied nervously.
We finally arrived at the restaurant. It was a fancy sushi restaurant. (Sorry Ash it's not Taco bell but u can pretend it is.) When we got sat down it was kind of awkward. "So what's new?" Ochako asked.
"Oh, well as you know, I've been roommates with Bakugou."
"Have you been getting along?"
"Well he only hit me twice today."
She chuckled. "You two remind me of siblings."
"Yeah I guess so, haha."

I was carrying my bag of leftovers to my dorm after I said goodbye to Uraraka. I opened the door seeing Kacchan laying on the couch, scrolling through his phone. "Oh hi Kacchan! Want some of my leftovers?" I asked. He looked up at me "Sure, what is it?" "Just some salmon sushi rools." I sat the leftover box on the table opening it. Kacchan came over bringing some steel chopsticks.
"So how was it?"
"Huh?"
"Your date, stupid."
"O-oh right" I chuckled. "Well to be honest it was kind of boring. I feel like since I asked her out it's been awkward between us." "So you just  want to be friends with her?" He asked, dipping a piece of sushi in some wasabi. "What? No, I have to give her a second chance!"
"Even though you feel uncomfortable around her?"
I scowled at him.
"Heh, you know I'm just messing when with you right." He said smirking at me. I hated when he did that. "Whatever Kacchan." I responded.

I started getting ready for bed. Tomorrow's Halloween so apparently we're going to a Halloween themed park with roller coasters and haunted houses. I've never been a fan of all that but I know that Uraraka, Iida, and everyone else are gonna make me go with them. I got into bed and soon enough I fell asleep.

(Time skip to the next day)

It was around 4:00 when I finished my homework for the weekend. Since today is Halloween we're going to have a big costume party in the dorms. I decided I wanted to try on my costume that I worked on last week. I got it out of my closet and put it over my clothes. "Hey Kacchan," I called, walking over to him. "Got a Halloween costume?"
"No."
"Really? It'd be kinda weird going to the party without putting any effort into a costume."
"I'm not going to that dumb party. And your costume is just a fucking bed sheet so I wouldn't say anything about no effort."
"W-well there's a costume contest."
"A contest?"
"Yeah and the winner gets um, a gift card to Magic Spice."
(Magic spice is a restaurant in Tokyo with spicy food.)
"Magic Spice? Take that sheet off we're going shopping."

"Sooo... Have anything in mind?" I asked. We were walking through a halloween store. "Not really." Said Kacchan. Suddenly he stopped. "THIS," he began. "this is it." He was pointing at a werewolf costume. We also picked up some fake nails as claws and bandages for some reason.

(ANOTHER time skip brought to u by Felipe)

 It was almost 5 minutes until we were leaving to go to the theme park

It was almost 5 minutes until we were leaving to go to the theme park. I had already put some warmer clothes on and I was combing through my hair a little bit. It was about time for the bus to come so I went to the dorm living room.

It was 6:40 when we got on the bus. I was sitting next to Iida and across the aisle was Kacchan sitting alone. "Hey, we should play truth or dare!" Kaminari shouted out. "That sounds like a great idea!" I heard behind me as well as some cheers of agreement. "I'll go first," said Kirishima. "Midoriya, truth or dare?"
"Hmm, truth." I answered.
"Do you cover your eyes during a scary part of a movie?"
"Haha... yeah." I nervously laughed
Everyone else started laughing
"Okay um, Todoroki, truth or dare."
He looked up from the window he was looking through. "Truth."
I chuckled, "who would you hate the most to see naked?" I asked.
"Bakugou."
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I LOOK GREAT NAKED YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD!" Kacchan shouted. "ChiLdReN tHiS iS nOt An ApPrOpRiAtE sUbJeCt." Iida said.
"Oh goodness." I muttered. I couldn't help but envision it in my head which I hated myself for.

We finally got to the theme park and I was already overwhelmed enough just by seeing the crowds and hearing the scary music. When we parked, Ochako grabbed me by the hand and pulled me outside. "Come on, we have to beat the crowds!" She exclaimed. Us and the rest of our group started rushing toward the entrance of the park.

When we finally got into the park after waiting in long lines Uraraka started pulling me again. "Hurry! This park has one of the fastest rollercoasters in the world!"
"WHAT!?" I did not sign up for this, I am terrified of rollercoasters. Tsuyu was also hopping along with us. We got in line to a huge roller coaster. It was super fast but also really high up which was the worst part. It was called Fujiyama, named after a volcano. I thought it couldn't get any worse until I looked behind me seeing Kacchan with Kirishima. I could only hope that I wouldn't sit near him because I knew he would make fun of me.

___________________________

Hiii! Sorry for the super late chapter but I wanted to wait to make a Halloween special. Part 2 is coming soon!

 Part 2 is coming soon!