𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

I went to class unable to pay attention because of everything on my mind. Today I was going on a date with Uraraka! I was thinking about that but for some reason those thoughts kept getting overshadowed by thoughts of Kacchan. I wonder why.
After about an hour we had hero training. All Might put us in pairs against pairs, heroes vs. villians. It turned out that I was villians with Ochako against Kacchan and Kaminari.
After going over rules and stuff we finally started and we had to protect this bomb thing. Uraraka and I agreed that she would stay and protect it while I go out and fight whoever came. A few minutes later I saw Kacchan storming down the hallway. Why am I not surprised? He moved past me. "Hey!" I ran up to him and kicked him in the face. He left a huge explosion as he ran to where the bomb was.
"I'm comin' round face!" I heard Kacchan yell as I was chasing him. In his hands were sparks which turned to explosions. "Ochako!" I yelled as she flew back. I concentrated on for all into my finger and flicked Kacchans cheek. He flopped onto his back. Thud. I then ran to help ochako up. Suddenly blaring through the speakers All Might said, "Heroes win!" I realized Kaminari took the bomb when I wasn't looking.
School was over and Kacchan and I sat in our dorm on my bed while we were on our phones. "Why'd you go after Uraraka like that?" I asked. "I dunno." He responded. It seemed like there had to be a reason though.

________________________________
Sorry for another short chapter but that's only because I have an awesome one awaiting for you guys. That's right, a Halloween special! Also congrats to Ashnui for 6k reads!!! Thanks for reading, stay hydrated, don't do drugs.