𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

"So you do like someone!?"
"WHAT? No! Of course not. Do you?"
"Well..." I blushed. "I think I like Uraraka."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, I've been friends with her for a while and she really inspires me to be a hero!" Kacchan didn't seem to care much. "Well I'll go to sleep now, goodnight." "Goodnight Deku." He mumbled.

It was the next morning when I woke up to my annoying alarm. I turned it off and stumbled to the bathroom where Kacchan was showering. "GET THE FUCK OUTTTT!"
"AHH SORRY!!"
Ugh, why didn't he lock the door! Thankfully I didn't see him behind the shower curtain.

Soon enough, school was over and I decided to walk with Ochako.
"Hey Ura, can I walk alone with you?" I asked
"Yeah, of course, why?"
"Well um, I'll tell you in a minute."
I was waiting for us to fall farther behind everyone else. "So um," I began. " I think I like you and we should maybe go out sometime..."
"Really?" She responded, "that sounds great!"
"I'm glad you agree haha. How about tomorrow after school?"
"Great! we should go to (insert restaurant.)"

"Hey Kacchan guess what!" I exclaimed while bursting in through the door of our dorm. "I'm dating Uraraka!"
"Wow, great."
I walked over to him to see what he was doing. "Wanna do our homework outside? The weather's nice." Kacchan asked. "Yeah, sure!" I replied.

We sat together on a picnic blanket in the grass. We finished our homework but we wanted to stay there longer to watch the sunset. I was eating some snacks we brought and Kacchan was on his phone. "We should probably head back now." I said when the sun had set. "Wait, look how bright the stars are." Kacchan said. He pointed to the sky. "That's the constellation of my zodiac, taurus."
"Oh my zodiac is cancer, I wonder if we're compatible as friends."

We went inside and passed by Kirishima. "Whoa are you two like friends or something now? Bakugou, I thought you hated him!" I was a little surprised when he said that. I looked up at Kacchan who obviously didn't know what to say. "I just wanted to get some fresh air and he's been helping me with homework."
"Oh ok." Kirishima walked away while Kacchan and I wandered to our dorm.

Was I friends with Kacchan? I guess it seems funny but since we became roommates we've been hanging out? Well more like I've just been helping him with homework.

________________________________
Heyyy! Ok, I know this chapter wasn't much longer than the last one but I've been busy (ー̀εー́) Hope u liked it, and vote if u want