4

I ran up to the school steps to find my best and only friend Parker Green, in a stylish blue-grey outfit.

"Omg, it is really you?" I said.

"Yes, it is I." He said spinning around. I laughed and gave him a hug.

"Hold on, Missy. Did I just see you get out the car with Kevin Miller? The guy that you told me you despise?" He asked.

"Yes." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh, hell has frozen over everybody, we all can be hoes now!!" Parker screamed to everyone in hearing distance.

"Parker!" I said trying to hide from the attention. "It's nothing like that anyways." I said when people started minding their business again.

"Let's talk about this later, ok?" I asked him, but with the look on his face he wanted to talk about this now.

"Fine, but only because he is walking this way." He said looking over my head. I turned around and yup, he was heading over to us.

"You two gonna stay here all day or are you coming?" Kevin said to us but he was looking at me.

"No I think we'll stay out here a little longer, Miller." Parker said a little snappy.

"Well, there's a welcome meeting in the auditorium and I know how you don't like to be late." Kevin said to me and then walked into the building without another word.

Before Parker could start his sentence, Kevin popped his head out the door. "Just in case you come in late, I'll save you a seat. Both of you."

"That won't be necessary we won't be coming." Parker said.

"And why not?" Kevin asked.

"Actually we were just heading in." I said making my 'shut up' face to Parker.

"Great, we can go in together." Kevin said. Parker and I walked into the building with Kevin in silence. We just about to walk into the building when out of completely nowhere, we heard a scream. I turned to find Ashley Mitchell, Kevin's ex girlfriend.

"Kevin, baby, you made it!" She said and planted a kiss right on his lips. Well let me correct that, his Girlfriend.

"Uhh, Ashley!?" Kevin said surprised.

"Come on, Parker let's go." I said headed towards the auditorium.