1

17 years later

Every since birth, I have felt all alone. Of course there's my parents and Penelope, but that doesn't changed the fact that something feels wrong with me. One thing I can name is my eyes.

My eyes are brown but the rest of my family have blue ones. How can you explain that? Why am I so different? Why does people look at me differently?

"Phoebe?"

Why does Penelope get all the attention?

"Phoeeebeee!!!??"

"What, Penelope? Do you have to tell so loudly?" I asked Penelope.

"Well you weren't listening to me. Anyways, which outfit should I wear today?" She asked holding up two different fits.

"Why does it matter?" I asked her, rolling my eyes.

"Today is the most important day of our lives. The start of Senior year is very important to me." She said placing the outfits on my bed. "Now, choose!" She said.

First outfit

Second outfit

Second outfit

I stared at the outfits

I stared at the outfits. They were so pink. Why does she have to always choose pink?

"What do you think? Come on I have about a 2 hour to get dress." She said.

"Just go with the first on and two hours is a lot of time." I said and with that she left the room. I chose an outfit at random and placed them on the bed.

My outfit

I took a cold shower, brushed my teeth and changed clothes

I headed downstairs and found mom cooking. "Where's Dad?" I asked while I grabbed an apple from the table.

"He's in the garage and that's breakfast." She said nodding to the apple in my hand. "Where's your sister?"

"She's upstairs probably stressing about her hair or something." I said and took a bite out the apple.

"What about you? Are you stressing over anything?" Mom asked as she sat down beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked chewing on an apple slice.

"First, don't talk with food in your mouth, that's disgusting. Second, you never talk to me anymore." She said in her "worried mother tone".

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at her. "Mom, I'm not stressing over anything. I just feel like socializing is really unnecessary." I got up and to throw my apple away when Penelope walked in.

"Mom, I need your help. White heels or white flats?" Penelope asked Mom. While Mom was distracted I went to the garage, where Dad is. To be honest, Dad and I are closer than Mom and I. I mean what can you say? I'm a daddy's girl.

I was at the garage door when I heard voices. I walked in to find my Dad, another man, and a boy that looks my age.

"Hey Dad, what's going on?" I asked as I walked over to them.

"Hey honey, meet Steven and his son Kevin Miller." Dad said. "Our new neighbors!" Did he just say KEVIN MILLER? As in my middle school bully, Kevin Miller? And he's our neighbor?