Wattpad Original

we won a watty!

Today is September 30 2019.

          Today, Counterfactual won a Watty Award in the Mystery/Thriller category.

          I don't even know how to properly express everything I'm feeling right now, but I can say I'm feeling a mix of utter joy, surprise, and pride. This book is very, very, very dear to me, along with its plot and characters—especially the characters.

         I know it needs quite a bit of editing, as most of it was written during Nanowrimo back in 2017 and I was writing two books simultaneously, meaning there were things I didn't pay much attention to, so I'll definitely go back and edit everything as soon as possible.

         Nevertheless, I'd like to thank every single one of you in this small note because this would not be possible if a) I hadn't been given such an amazing platform to write on and b) I hadn't had the most amazing readers ever. Every vote, every read, every comment was truly wonderful to get and I cherish every single one of them.

          Thank so, so, so, so much for giving me the joy of sharing this book with you. Thank you. It's been the pleasure of a lifetime.

         Love,

         Cate

          (thank you for giving Rowan the first award of his career. As if his ego wasn't big enough already).