going to grimwoods

When lincoln staff are all packed lincoln look for a bus and the bus got there on time rita already enrolled her son on that school lincoln was happy but little that lincoln know that the school is full of girls and they are all monsters.

Lincoln: hey there everyone well it's time for me to go.

When lincoln got on the bus some people are staring at him with angry looks except for the bus driver he knew lincoln was not bad luck lynn told everyone about it some people believe it and some did not.

B.D: hey kid where are we heading?

Lincoln: grimwoods.

B.D: ok kid we will be there in an hour so relax i know what you have been through your sister lynn told everyone

Lincoln was shocked to hear lynn loud spread rumors about him he got mad he wanted kine to attack lyyn
But lincoln knew if he make his men attack. more people will believe lincoln is bad luck because lincoln is the brother of lynn loud junior.

Lincoln: thank you sir?

Ben: you can call me ben.

Lincoln: thank you ben how much will it cost?

Ben: it's on the house lincoln.

Lincoln: really?

Ben: yeah.

Lincoln: i really can not thank you enough ben i appreciate it

When the bus move lincoln got to his seat and sleep. it's been an hour and the bus has already arrived

Ben: Lincoln were here.

Lincoln: thank you ben. i hope i see you again.

Ben: ok lincoln see you

Then the bus leave when lincoln almost to the gate a portal open up beside the gate it lead to lincoln's base he forgot his new daughter and ruby when lincoln walk through the portal he called ruby and told her to bring the baby too

Ruby arrived carrying the baby

Ruby: ye lincoln?

Lincoln: your going with me.

Ruby: where?

Lincoln: ghoul school

Ruby: ghoul school?

Lincoln: well you see my sister lynn loud junior spread the rumors about me being bad luck now everyone in town in royal woods thinks i'm bad luck.

Ruby: so what did you do?

Lincoln: well when it was my first day at school i was picked on and always get tease like being weak and bad luck.

Ruby: do any of them even know that you have an army?

Licoln: ruby i want to keep that a secret no one needs to know anything about them.

Ruby: but lincoln why do you not want anyone to know about your army?

Lincoln:(sigh) ruby if the news got spread out and got to the royal woods military they might send some scientist and forced me to talk about the realm that we are right now.

Ruby: so you endure being picked on and being teased just for your army?

Lincoln army heard everything even the part where lincoln said he was being bullied.

Lincoln: yes i did that for them i do not want anything bad happening to them. they are like my second family.

Ruby: so you did that just for your men (sigh) you know lincoln you are a nice kid.