Chapter 12

Author's POV
So you were sitting at your house relaxing and chilling, you also heard from your mom that the song you did with Weiss was a huge hit.

(Y/n): Well that song is one of the best i ever made and its already in the top 5 song of the month.

Your scroll rang so checked it and it was your daughter, Diane. So you answered the call.

(Y/n): Yes?

Diane: Father, there's something i would like to tell you.

(Y/n): Oh? What is it?

Diane: My Friend invited me on a party tonight at her place and i would like to ask you if you want to come.

(Y/n): Sure sounds fun.

Diane: Also the Branwen Twin will be there.

(Y/n): Okay. Well see ya later then.

Diane: Okay Father see you later.

Diane ended the call and (Y/n) start thinking of what should he wear later.

(Y/n): Hmm... Looks like im going to have fun tonight.

Meanwhile at Team RWBY
Ruby, Blake and Yang was just relaxing in their Hotel where they are staying. Until Weiss came in with a good news.

Weiss: Okay team i have something important to tell you.

Blake: What is it?

Yang: Club?

Ruby: Cookies?

Weiss: No you dolts. We're invited on a party tonight at my Sister's friend place tonight.

Blake: Oh that's good.

Yang: Oh~ is Shadow going?

Ruby(mind): I hope he's coming, so i could check him.

Weiss: Maybe

Yang: Ayt we're all going.

Weiss: Okay be ready.

Everyone started to think of what should they wear. While Ruby is just laying in her bed and pulls something under her pillow, it was a picture of you two together and she hugged it while touching herself.

Ruby: *moans* (Y-Y/n)!

While Blake and Weiss went outside to buy some foods and some dress to wear tonight.

Timeskip Night Time.
You got dressed up and wearing your new clothes that your mother and daughter bought for you.

(Y/n): Well time to party!

Diane: Father ready?

(Y/n): Always and wow you look good in that dress you look just like your mother.

Diane: Thank you and also i would to know if you visit mother when i told you.

(Y/n): Of course, she asked if you would like to have a sibling.

Diane: I'm okay with that. Why?

(Y/n): Well... You know everytime i visit her we always have sex.

Diane: Oh come on father Everytime you visit mom you always have sex with her.

(Y/n): Hehe sorry.

Diane: It's okay father, but what about Weiss?

(Y/n): I love her the like your mother.

Diane: Okay. We should get going i dont wanna arrive late.

Meanwhile at the hotel where Team RWBY are staying. Everyone is getting ready for the party and excited to have fun.