Purple??

Bezey POV
Sosa caught one of the purple members and tied him in the basement. The girls left at first chance. So the guy and the purple was a set up dummy so we told him to rep DBE. We had our tattoo artist April come in and put it on his neck, gave him a orange bandana, and told him "don't run cause it will get ugly." I tapped on his shoulder.

I been missing my Miracle so I text Me Me.

Bezey&MeMe Text

Wifey~ Aye boo wat my twin doing.
Heartbeat~ She just went to sleep.
Wifey~ Damn.. When you coming back
Heartbeat~ tonight you want me to bring her??
Wifey~ Nawll let her stay

Sosa POV
"Come on bay bring that ass on." we was finna buy a different house but she taking forever.
"Don't rush me cause I love this house and tell them hoes to stop texting you." she rolled her eyes as she gave me my phone
"Ain't my fault my dick game good." I said with a shrug

Jay POV
"JP ima ask you again where the fuck is Monica?" she was crying.
"Her momma got her Jay I promise.
"I know she do." I laughed then kissed her temple before walking to the kitchen.

Jp POV
"So bitch why you always playing with me Ian no damn child. You got kids if you wanna play stupid dog." I got up and walked to the peaceful room.
Got a text from Jay that had me speechless

Bezey POV
I was laying down when I heard my baby voice "Da Da" I jumped up and she was looking all cute I picked her up and held her.
We sat down and I gave her some of my candy.
"She was crying cause she ain't see you in some days." I grabbed her puff ponytail.
"That's my baby. How are the twins??"
"Getting on my last nerve. Bay they don't ever be still.!" I shook my head and played with Miracle.

Zay POV
"I TOLD YOU I RUN SHIT OVER HERE BITCH!" I shot the gun across the pool.

I got a text from Me Me.
Me Me: How you doing Zay?
Zay: Good. Ashely pregnant.
Me Me: Miracle misses you.
Zay: My lil niece bad ass. Ima call y'all later.

Ree Ree POV
"Come on BJ stop crying please." I was shaking as I walked around the house.
The guys were out doing something and I put the sleeping BJ in the car and went to Me Me house.
"Guh you about to bust open." I said as I seen Me Me with Miracle in her lap.
"I can't wait hell."
I put BJ on her bed and we was just talking.

Maddy POV
Me and Tj was watching a movie. He so sweet I wonder why they say my baby bad. I seen a devilish smirk pop up on his face when Tiff walked in. I popped him and he look back at the movie.

Bezey POV
Miracle went back to her grandparents so now I'm all alone again.
I was smoking and watching tv until I felt Me Me hands on my neck.
"One last time before I have the twins." she whispered in my ear. I jumped up and carried her upstairs.
I was kissing on her neck. She was moaning a little then I put my hands in her panties making her lose breathe.
"Bezey I love I won't ever leave yo side. you gave me a baby girl. You could've pick any girl and you choose me. That what makes you special cause you got ~1THAT THUG LOVE~