Just On Time

JP POV
As I was in the doctors office I asked the woman to wait on my Jay Bear.

He was suppose to been here like wtf... So I texted him

JP& Jay Text

Jay Bear: where you bay I'm waiting.

Wifey: I'm in the parking lot

As we waited then he walked in and kissed me on the temple.

I laid back and the woman out some cold ass gel on my stomach and spreader it across my stomach and she told me it was a girl.

Jay POV
Another girl really, but I'm proud though. we was leaving when I seen Monica walking around just as she was about to fall JP picked her up and Monica smiled and looked at JP with the biggest smile I she seen..

I was thinking "she loves JP" JP takes Monica everywhere and now that she's pregnant she practice with Monica like feeding and bathing.

As we looked for Jessica (Monica mother) i seen no sign of her so we grabbed her and left to go home. "Where the fuck is Jessica."

Jessica POV
Jay told me he had an doctor appointment with JP and I need help so as he was leaving I gave Monica a lil push in the back but she all most failed but thankful for his baby momma.

After he left I checked my self on rehab.

Bezey POV
"Me Me move yo ass out the way." I said running around the room. she was horny but Ian feel like it I wanted to relax.

Last night she basically raped me but after we had sex we went into miracle's nursery. we decided on pink with and zebras prints everywhere.

Me Me POV
Bezey tripping don't wanna give me none but Ima get his ass tonight.

We was decorating Miracle's room when Bezey looked tired so I turned on the shower, took his boxers, shorts, and socks out and put them in the bathroom.

I know after the shower he gonna to be tired and that's when Ima slid in and get some.

I was rubbing his tattoos and I seen a new one on his rib that read "Naomi" with hearts around it I started crying and started kissing him I was so surprised why didn't he tell me.

As he got in the shower I went and started dinner.

A guh was sweating for her man cause he treats me right he comes homes if I ask him to. he always there for me I could spend the rest of my life with him.

Sosa POV
I was sitting on the living room smoking when Maddy came down in her rob. I swear she is so fine when she in relax mode but other than that mane bruh be TURNT UP on my ass.

She being going crazy lately I be like Ima Finna move in with Bezey. Me Me never argues with Bezey they all lovey dovey and shit. Jay and JP always together.

She be under me all day and ion mind cause she my girl, but she been acting funny lately.

Maddy POV
As I laid down beside my boo Sosa he grabbed my stomach tight and I quickly moved it. He liked at me funny and then I got up and told him I was pregnant. he left and went upstairs like did this mf just really leave so I just sat on the couch watching tv until he came back down and proposed "yassss bitch" I thought to my self.