Dont Leave

2 months later

Bezey POV

I was at the trap counting money when I got a call saying that Jay was shot in a bad drug deal. I sighed and then grabbed a blunt that I just rolled and got in my Lexus speeding all the way to the hospital.

Me Me was now 2 months and starting to get a little worried that we moving too fast. I hope we not.

I pulled up and saw Sosa was cut up on his arm. I didn't ask none about it, but Maddy is pregnant also her and Me Me's due date are a day apart.

"Family for Justin?"

We all rose up and he said some painful shit

"He might not make it. He is on life support and body is failing."

I walked in his room and told him some stuff while he was laying there lifeless.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there with you. I've been worried about Me Me pregnancy

"I can't even picture you leaving me here. I seen his hands move and den he spoke.

"Tell them to get this shit off me bruh."

I laughed and went got a nurse.

Jay POV

Mane I wonder why I was in the hospital.

I could remember what happen before I was shot.

~FLASHBACK~

"GET DOWN JAY".was all I heard before I felt a burning feeling in my shoulder I soon faded away.

I heart Bezey crying and did Sosa make it out alive.

I started snatching shit off me but I agreed to stay one more night.

Sosa POV

Jay was shot by a guy named Jr. and then I shot Jr three times but he ran off. I then put jones in the car but as I closed the door I slipped and feel and cut my arm up on a big rock.

Maddy had an appointment and they seen my arm and treated me.

I asked Maddy to move in with me and she did but she redid the house.

Maddy POV

As I was heading out the office I seen a raging Bezey those light brown eyes turned all black. I know he was mad but they were so cute.

He was throwing chairs he even shot his gun at a doctor.

Me Me grabbed him and went outside.

Me Me POV

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN" I yelled at him

He breathing pace slowed down and his eyes were this black color then they changed back normal.

He put his gun in the car and then called a meeting at the trap.

"Bay don't leave Jay like that in there."

Then he went back in and talked to Jay I guess.

Bezey POV

As I was leaving out the hospital I was on my way to the trap I called them when I was outside with Me Me.

Our gang had orange bandanas we was on top of the world people often tried us only to be buried six feet under.

When I got there I seen girls stripping.

"Dumb niggas" I sighed and walked to my office.

As I made my way down the stairs everybody stop what they were doing and stood up.

The woman went to counting money.

"As you know that Jay has been shot. Now what u don't get is how the fuck y'all ain't got shot." I said while walking back and forth.

I seen fear in there eyes as I pulled out my gun I said "if you was there when he got shot step forward." out of the corner of my eye I see Sosa stepped forward.

I asked Sosa "who was there shooting I asked Sosa." I knew he wouldn't rat nobody out so I laughed and said "step back." and shot the other guy .

He stole $300,000 from me and thought I wouldn't find out.

"Somebody pick this up and meeting closed."

I left and went home it was 1:05 p.m. So I open the door and seen Me Me working out. I kissed her and took a shower.

Me Me POV

I heard the shower come on so that was my chance to get a piece of him.

I took my clothes off and walked in the bathroom and smiled once I was next to him he picked me up and well you know.

JP POV

As Jay dropped me off I heard later that night that he was shot.

He had just made me his girl and now he got shit I was crying, skipping school, and everything.

Jay was my other half my missing piece he made me feel whole. I got a call from him.

"Wtf" I thought

Jay&JP Convo

Hey bae meet me the mall.

Ok..

I thought it was a joke so I called Sosa and he was there and told me to come.

Now Sosa usually talks a little differ t the. That so I took my gun and walked to my underground car shop for a decoy car I pulled my shades over my eyes and saw that Sosa was tied up in the car I made a U- turn and got him out.

He said that people wanted Jay cause he was Bezey bro.

"So where is Jay." I said

"At home."

I sped home Sosa was scared but my baby was at home and I needed him.

I told Sosa to take the car to his house even though it was like 20 steps away.