Too Much

Me Me POV

I told him to be careful and that I know one twin is a boy. "I love you Me Me you blessed me with Miracle my baby and now your pregnant with twins. Baby my life is great, but when I get back I'll take you out." He said

"Love you too baby."

Ree Ree POV

Bradley left the house with his guns and vest. I hate this shit I wish he would stop but he can't. I was changing BJ when The girls came over with their kids. we cooked for the kids and caught up on life.

Sosa POV

Maddy left me so now I was waiting until they the nurse brought me my last meal then sneak out.

Zay Zay POV

We was waiting for their gang too get packed inside we has bombs all over the building. Then the police came so everybody waited until the police left. As we was on the way back we seen their leader Jeffery McDonald. he shoot three times at us making us duck I think he got Bezey.

Bezey POV

I got hit in the side by Jeffery but then I shot him in the head as I was falling down. Then I blacked out.

Me Me POV

I got a call from Sosa saying Bezey was shot. I dropped to my knees and prayed. "Lord I come before you that you let him leave. he completes me in every way I love him with all my heart. He has done fine until this. In your name amen.

I got up and grabbed Miracle and just held her she was taking pictures on my phone. Love this kiddo she acts just like her daddy. I sighed and turned on cartoons.

Jay POV

My brother was shot and Sosa passed out so now both are being rushed to the hospital. I went home and showered and laid down with Tiff while JP was gone with TJ.

"Want some ice dream baby?"

"Yes sir."

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen. Picking her up on the counter. she picked Oreos cookies and vanilla ice cream. she grabbed her fruit, syrup, and sprinkles to put on top.

We was watching Rugrats until she was done with her ice cream and was sleepy so I laid her on my Chest and covered her up.

Maddy POV

"Come on lil boy." Let's buy your daddy something. TJ is so sweet to me he looks just me but has his father skin color.

He just stop walking and pointed. I looked where his finger was and it was a 2015 cherry red Dodge Charger fully loaded. I paid to put his initials on the seat covers and a stronger motor.