Junior Year

Bezey POV

A year has past and nothing has happen. Other than Ree Ree had a baby boy and they named BJ but the kids has grown now and TJ is satin son. He finds things to do to get in trouble. Miracle is in love with Tiff she always walking over to Sosa house just for Tiff. Monica is 3 she just chills all day I be amazed how she be laid back like she been working all day or some.
"Daddy stoopp." she was laughing cause I was tickling her.
"Ma Ma I love yuuuu." she gave me a kiss on the check and said, "Love you 2."
She growing up too fast I wish I can freeze time.

Me Me POV
"Bezey leave my baby alone down there." I yelled from our room.
well I'm pregnant and Bezey doesn't know. I wonder how long until he notice.
I walked down there and walked in the kitchen to find Bezey and Miracle was making breakfast. I know she is a daddy baby cause all he do is spoil her.
"You too are too much."They was dress alike again today I wonder what's up their sleeves.

JP POV
I was bathing Tiff when TJ came in and started throwing toys at us. I swear he is the devil.
"Maddy come get TJ bad ass please. I was laughing. Until my stomach started feeling funny.
Jp&Sosa text
Jay Bear~ HEY BOO WATT YOU WANNA DO TODAY?
Wifey~ I don't feel good.
Jay Bear~ WATTS WRONG?
Wifey~ Stomach hurts bay.
Jay Bear~ YEA NN II SEEN YOU THROWIN UP LAST NIGHT.
Wifey~ I thought you was sleep bay, but sorry if I woke you boo.
Jay Bear~ II FELT YOU GETT UP.. BUT YOU DIDNT WAKE ME.. IM COMIN OVA DER IN A FEW.
Wifey~ Ok bay be careful and love you.
Jay Bear~ II WILL NN LUV YOU 2.
Text Ends
I swear I love that boy to death. He bought another house and some cars plus I put in we have a huge house. So everybody has a big house. Who would ever think us ghetto thugs could be living this lifestyle.

Jay POV
I was on my way to Sosa and Maddy house to surprise JP with her dream car she's finna freak out but I'll go to the extreme to please my soon to be wife.
I got out the car and put the note on the door and made the alarm go off. I seen Maddy, JP, and the kids come out. I was hiding behind the wall. I seen her start crying and then I told them to hush with my finger on my mouth. I snuck up on her and I tapped her leg and she just stared at me and choked out "yea." I slide the ring on her finger and gave her a kiss.
JP POV
OMFG.. He is the best boyfriend ever. He bought me a all pink Aston Martin with chrome rims, drop top, with neon lights on the bottom. Followed with a proposal. Thank you Lord for this angel you sent me.

Maddy POV
"Where is Sosa?" I was thinking I haven't seen him in 12 hours. Then I got a FaceTime from him I jumped to the phone and there he was in blood barely walking I stated crying and just dropped the phone and I heard was "Maddy Maddy Maddy." I showed Bezey and Jay so they got in their cars and was speeding away. I was on shock like what happen to my baby.

Sosa POV
I was jumped and shot last night none to big but I had to let Maddy know though.
I could barely see I was getting weak and then all I was seen was a pole and my head hit the steering wheel then I blacked out.

Bezey POV
We found his car and it was wrecked into a pole. We ran over there and put him in my car. even though I was in my all white challenger I put him in fuck a car.
We got him there just on time "a second later he would've been gone." So now we wait and see what happens we didn't tell Maddy none we even turned our phones off and went to our get away house can't have them stressing but we told him he was ok but we chilling.
~4 days later~
He woke up and started coughing I jumped up and went by his side. I ran and got a doctor.

Sosa POV
Boy I'm in some pain my side is killing me it had a wrap on it. that's where I got shot? But they had medicine hooked up to me so I was good. jay and Bezey had me at our get away house which we plan to move the family when more kids are involve. we had our own international bank system doctors and our own restaurants in this house. We was living the life that we controlled. Bezey said " We gonna find the nigga that got you my nigga." I nodded and struggled to sit up but I did and was playing 2k15 I was just bullshitting around just shooting then. I FaceTimed Maddy she looked liked she been crying. she gave me a smile and I told her, "I'll be there soon." she said "ok love you baby."

Me Me POV
I'm having twins we can't see the other gender but one is a boy. I'm so excited and the funny part is Bezey don't know about it.

Maddy POV
I had a tracking device put on Sosa's phone I ask the girls to "watch the twins." they said ok. I was driving when I spotted Bezey and Jay's Porsches outside this BIG ASS HOUSE. I knocked on it and a dude with a gun asked who is it. "I'm Maddy I need to see Sosa you dick face."
"Sosa baby where are you I yell and then Bezey came out and said we can't be loud here yet we still paying on it. He led me to where Sosa was and I just got in the bed and snuggled under him not saying a word at all. I feel so much better knowing he's ok.

Me Me POV
"Uncle Zay Zay." Miracle yelled out I quickly grabbed her as he came with his blue bandana on his head. he reps BG. He is the leader and he is looking for my Bezey but I can't assume none thing cause he loves Miracle. "Hey baby girl." he picked up Miracle. "Hey Zamien I gave him a hug and let him in. "Bezey will be here shortly." I told him. He walked outside and said." I'm in trouble and I need his gang help. "HELL NAWLL..HE FINNA HAVE TWINS." soon as I said that Bezey walked in.

Bezey POV
"Twins?" My eyes watered up. I hugged her tight, kissed Miracle, and hugged my brother. Both our gangs ran together and we got a trap which we share. He only comes when his gang in trouble and to visit. "I need help tonight." "bet big bro." Me Me stormed off with Miracle by my side then she climbed on my lap. "Daddy mommy mad."she grabbed my neck and I rocked her sleep. "She knows when we fight." I sighed and laid her down gave Me Me a kiss and left following Zay.

Sosa POV
Yes sir a gang fight. I was waiting on one I'm still in the hospital but no wires on me and Maddy left I'm Finna sneak out.

Jay POV
Zay need help so let's handle these BITCH NIGGAS.

Maddy POV
I just found out that we are all pregnant again but Me Me is the furtherest.