CHAPTER 32

Morning was hell.

Rosaline's head pulsed painfully. It felt like someone was trying to kill her by smashing her head against something incredibly hard. Her eyes refused to open and she denied consciousness. She didn't want to wake up when her head felt like it was smashed with concrete.

Rosaline felt her body being engulfed by calm warmth and curled up against the warmth. It seemed to drive the consciousness away and she felt her body relax. Despite the pain she found that she was able to fall asleep...

That was until the warmth suddenly moved. She groaned and was then pressed against something firm. Now she was really conscious with her head killing her. She slowly forced her eyes open but immediately regretted it at the dim lit room that made her flinch.

Rosaline slowly tried to open her eyes again and it took her quite a while before her vision settled onto the firm object. She blinked a few times to see a chest with a large tattoo of a heart on it, her brows furrowing in confusion.

She brought her hand up and almost touched the skin but hesitated immediately. She bit her lower lip and she moved to touch the tattoo. The skin twitched slightly beneath her and then relaxed for her enough to trail her finger along the lines of the ink. It looked familiar but she couldn't quite place where she had seen it.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Rosa-ya?" A gruff voice reached Rosaline's ears and she abruptly stopped what she was doing. Her face paled as she glanced back up at the smirking face of Law, her eyes widening.

Her blood ran cold as she stared at his mischievous grey eyes and her hand trembled slightly. Realization dawned upon her and she felt her heart leap into her throat. She felt her face heat up and her breathing hitched before she let out a bloodcurdling yell.

"W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Rosaline exclaimed as she grabbed the blanket to cover herself and even tried to hide her red face. Law, however, fell off the bed in the process and growled at her.

"Is it really necessary to yell like that so early in the morning, Rosa-ya?" Law asked as he ruffled his hair before he stood up. Rosaline's eyes widened when she saw him half-naked in front of her and hid her entire head beneath the blanket.

"A-Answer me!"

Law let out a heavy sigh before he climbed onto the bed again and lay down on his place. He crossed his arms behind his head and glanced at Rosaline who had her eyes barely peeking out from the blanket but avoided looking at him.

"To answer your question, Rosa-ya, this isn't your room. This is my room," Law stated bluntly and Rosaline turned white. The blanket fell from her grasp and she stared at Law in, her eye twitching slightly.

"Your...room...?" She murmured and her eye twitched again before pain shot through her entire head. She winced and grabbed her head. She was kindly reminded of all the mugs of beer, she had drunk the night before.

"I'm never drinking again in my life... From now on, I'm a saint." Rosaline groaned, falling onto the pillow beneath her. She didn't care if she was in Law's room anymore. She just wanted to sleep to get rid of her aching head. Law chuckled and received a glare from the corner of her blue eyes.

"I'm surprised that you even made it after how many beers you drank last night. You are aware that the amount you took in is dangerous for your health, right?" Law pointed out with a large grin on his face and Rosaline could read his smug facial expression.

He was enjoying this.

"Shut up. No one asked for you smartass comment, scum-doctor," Rosaline snapped groggily at the male and Law chuckled again. He was finding this situation very amusing and having Rosaline's witty snaps at him made him want to ruin her mood even more.