CHAPTER 29

"Hey, hey, Rosa-chan! You need to go back to bed! Captain said that you needed to rest!" Penguin scolded the spiky red-haired female who stood in the kitchen. Shachi and Bepo stood by his side, also trying to convince Rosaline to go and rest.

They've been at it for more than 20 minutes and tried to persuade Rosaline with all their might to go back to bed. Rosaline, however, refused to listen and insisted on making them food. She already began with the preparations as they continued.

"I'm not going to rest. Don't you think I had enough rest for a while now? I slept for two days straight and I refuse to be in that bed any longer," Rosaline stated and poured water in the pot before she looked at the males. She crossed her arms over her body and challenged them with her eyes.

"B-But..." Shachi tried to say something but Rosaline shook her head. She was not going to listen to anything they were going to say that was related to resting. She had enough of a hospital bed for the rest of her life.

"I have a proposal. Why don't you guys help me make the food? Then I promise to go rest later on, does that sound good?" Rosaline suggested and saw the males' glance at each other before they reluctantly nodded.

It was hopeless to argue with Rosaline and yet they tried to every time. They even suggested other things, like to bring her food, but she immediately said no. Unfortunately, it was one of the things that made her come to make food. She didn't eat anyone else's food but her own.

"Rosa-san... How come you get away with anything you want?" Bepo asked as he handed her the vegetables that Penguin and Shachi finished cutting. They cried as they competed, trying o see who was cutting them up the fastest.

Rosaline sweat dropped at the two males, wondering how she was surrounding herself with them. She was amazed how they weren't injuring themselves at how fast they were cutting. She shook her head, returning her attention back towards bepo.

"It's because I'm a woman, Bepo. I always get what I want" Rosaline pointed out with a confident and prideful look in her femininity. They all went white at her statement and were quiet for a few moments before the two competing males burst out laughing.

Rosaline's brows twitched in agitation for the males' laughter and Bepo paled slightly at the anger that arose in her system. Rosaline gave both males a hard knock to the head and they both yelped in pain as they fell onto the ground.

"It hurts!" They both exclaimed while holding the bumps on their heads. Tears collected in the corner of their eyes. They wanted to glare at her, but quickly rethought their actions at her heated gaze. She was giving them a death-like stare before she winced at her arm that pulsed.

"It's still not ready for combat use," Rosaline murmured underneath her breath as she flexed her hand. She saw the two males try to escape by crawling away. They quickly stopped dead in their tracks when knives were thrown a few inches away from their faces.

"Where do you think you're going? You're not going to get away with laughing at my womanhood, pirates." Rosaline's eyes narrowed at them and both swallowed thickly. They did not miss the scary side of Rosaline at all.

"HELP US!"

Bepo ignored the scene that his two crewmates made and continued cooking as Rosaline tortured them. He didn't want the soup to burn and there were a few ingredients that Rosaline had to throw in, making sure he added them for her.

"We're sorry! We're sorry! We're sorry!" Shachi and Penguin begged for forgiveness as they bowed in front of Rosaline. Rosaline chuckled and picked both males up using their collars until they stood on their feet.

"As long as you're sorry and don't laugh or insult by femininity again, you're safe," Rosaline stated in a dark tone. Both males nodded rapidly, Rosaline smiling in satisfaction. She walked towards the soup, her eyes widening as she watched Bepo cook.