Lani snapped out of it pulling away from him.

"I can't take advantage of you" Lani Said "you're drunk"

"Girl, fuck you talkin bout advanced?" Jacion slurred.

Lani laughed "ADVANTAGE dummy. I'm not gonna fuck you while you're drunk"

"Why not?" Jacion said laying back down on the bed. "I fuck better when I'm drunk"

"Thats What you think" Lani Joked

"Come find out" he said smiling

"You're drunk. You can't consent. That's rape" Lani stated very seriously

"Rape me then! Fuck it" Jacion Joked

Lani laughed and looked Jacion in his eyes. She could see he was sobering up and she was horny but was serious about not taking advantage of him.

"What's my name?" She asked him

"Lani." He answered

"My real name" she asked laying on her stomach and grabbing his dick.

"Ailani" he answered

"Ailani What?" She asked licking her hand before she began slowly stroking his hard dick.

"Ailani Jhene Rivers" he said licking his lips

"And what you gonna change my name to" She said before she stuck her wet tongue out and licking around the head of his dick.

"Damn.... ima change it .... change it to Mrs. Kingston" he said holding back moans

"Mmhmm" Lani uttered as she shoved his dick down her throat

——————-

She Gave Jacion Head So good that his legs locked up. She deep throated his dick getting it extra wet. She pulled his dick outta her mouth and replaced it with his balls. She moved her tongue around all over his balls while she jacked him off. Jacion was moaning and gripping the covers.

"Baby, I lied" Jacion Said

"What" Lani said before putting his dick back down her throat

"I'm not better when I'm drunk" Jacion whispered while holding back his moan

"Mmmmmhm" Lani mumble with his dick still in her mouth. She sped up

"I cum fa- oooooh my gosh baby" he moaned "nah I'm bouta cum"

Lani took his dick out of her mouth and spit on it and started jacking him off. Jacion Moaned And She could feel the pressure he was about to nut. She stuck her tongue out and deep throated him and held it there. She moved her head around, keeping his dick in her throat and licking his balls all at once.

"Awh fuck baby" Jacion said scrunching his toes. As he nutted he let out a hard moan that Lani never heard before.

Lani got up and looked at Jacion on the bed laid out as if he was defeated. She smiled as she laid next to him.

"Baby" She Said

"Huh"

"You Love me right" Lani Asked

"Mhm" Jacion mumbled quietly "I love you baby"

Lani's heart melted every time he told her.

"Good. Because I uh- I made up my mind babe. I wanna go to Atlanta with you after graduation" she said

"Babe" She Said Waiting For a response

Jacion Snored loudly. He passed out

"Lite weight." She laughed

Lani got up went to his closet to find some of her clothes she had left there. She slipped on one of Jacion's old, bleached up, black, over sized shirts. Jacion was so much taller than her that his shirt draped down right above her knees.

She walked over to his underwear drawer where he had kept a few pair of her underwear. She rumbled through his drawer to find a pair but she couldn't find them.

I guess he moved them

As she rumbled through, she saw something shining at the bottom of the drawer. A condom rapper. She was confused. Lani was on birth control and they had both got tested so they never used condoms

Maybe he used one before and I never noticed.

Lani searches a different drawer for her underwear. She found a pair of boy shorts and slipped them on. As Lani began to close the drawer. She saw a bra.

Is this the one I been looking for.

She pulled the bra out of the drawer. It was looked small so Lani checked the tag

28 BB

Lani was a 28D.

She checked the brand because different brands run different sizes.

Victoria secret

Lani didn't wear Victoria secret... it was too small.

Lani's heart dropped to her ass as she looked at Jacion Realizing.... It was another girls bra.