Never Be Done

Jacion And Lani were walking to her car after school so they could go back to Jacion's place. Lani Saw Alex Standing by the car. And so did Jacion.

"So how we playin this one La?" Jacion asked while getting closer to the car.

"I got it" she replied.

What does he want now? What did I do now? Doesn't he have a bitch to worry about?

Jacion got in the car. Lani walked up to the driver side door that Alex was blocking.

"Excuse me" She Said nicely, reaching for her door Handel.

Alex didn't budge. Jacion Looked At Lani and shook his head laughing.

"Alex, you're in my way." She explained calmly

"Where you been La?" He asked. Not moving from his position.

"I been busy." She Said turning to face him. He wasn't even looking at her.

"Busy" Alex Said snickering as if she were lying. "With what?" He asked

"Working. I pulled a couple doubles last week." She explained herself. Alex still didn't look at her.

She was confused as to why he was asking all the questions. She knew he was upset with what happened but if he was upset, why not just leave her alone.

"Working? Working so much you can't return a text?" He asked still not looking at her.

"Alex. Move" She Said Getting annoyed

"Oh. So we're not gonna talk about it?" He said finally looking at her

Lani laughed. But she was angry

"Nothing to talk about" She Said with a smile on her face.

"So it meant nothing to you? because it meant something to me" Alex claimed.

Lani could see him getting frustrated but also could see he was hurt. She didn't want to talk about it though. She wanted to act like it didn't happen.

"So I'm the bad guy huh?" Lani's tone got louder "but you were the one there that night willingly cheating on your girlfriend"

"FOR YOU" Alex matched her tone.

Alex was now in Lani's face holding her wrist tight. Lani didn't budge because she knew Alex was just trying to get his point across. And yea, she got it.

"I did it for you La" he continued "because you said tha-"

"Stop" Lani Said interrupting him and Yanking From his grip. "This is done"

"Done?" Alex Asked.

"That's what I said huh?"

Alex Saw the necklace on her neck and grabbed it, flipping it over to read it. His face dropped. Lani could see the Red in his eyes but she didn't speak.

Alex turned his head to look at Jacion who was sitting in the car. Jacion was looking right back at him with a big smile on his face. Alex Looked Back At Lani with a look of disapproval.

Alex got real close to Lani and whispered in her ear.

"WE ... will NEVER be done"

Alex went around Lani walking away. Lani straightened her face and got in the car.

"Can I break his knees now?" Jacion asked jokingly.

"Boy shut up" Lani laughed as she drove off.

———————

When they got to Jacion's house, they went to his room so Lani could open her gifts. Jacion seem more excited than Lani.

Lani opened everything and she loved it. Jacion got her the 3 pair of Adidas that she'd been wanting and New Nike fits for her work outs. Lani's face got red when she dumped out the last bag and it was a whole bag of bras and panties.

"Woooooooow" She said laughing. Her face was red.

"I just thought you'd like these because that Red joint you had on that one time was.... fire" Jacion said cheesing.

Lani was so smilingly so hard that her cheeks were hurting.

"So why'd you go all out like this?" She asked

Jacion sat in the bed next to her and grabbed her hands to hold them. He looked her in the eyes and Lani could feel him get serious.

"I'm not even trying to sound cocky right now Ailani" -

Lani new It was serious when he called her by her real name.

Jacion Continued "I ain't never had to work for a girl. I just spit a lil game and they gave the pussy up. But you, you were different. You were a challenge. And I don't know... I felt that. Like, you didn't want to have sex with me before you had a title. And when I gave you a title... you still didn't claim me." He laughed

Lani was laughing too thinking about the last 6 months that she had spent with him. Jacion continued speaking.

"But I guess you just knew I was a hoe huh." He asked

"Most definitely" Lani answered jokingly

"I get that tho. Shit I ain't never even had a girlfriend before. But La, you made me feel something. And I have NEVER felt this before. I wanna respect you, I wanna take my time with you and I want love you"

Lani's Heart was beating fast now. She couldn't believe he was really saying these things to her. She continued to listen, speechless.

"Shit...Ailani I DO Love you" Jacion admitted then he got quiet waiting for her response. Lani was frozen.

"What..." She Said with her heart now sitting in her ass

Jacion Laughed and leaned in closer

"I said.... I love you, Lani"