Birthday Shenanigans

August 22

!!!!!!!SUPRISE!!!!!!!

Lani Jumped, caught off guard by her living Room Filled with friends and family. She covered her face in embarrassment seeing balloons and decorations.

"Got yo ass huh" Jacion Said Laughing as he closed the door behind them.

"You did this" she asked still suprised.

"It was all Jacion. He planned the whole thing" Lani's mom said walking up to hug her

"All Cap. You know your momma Planned this" Lani Joked hugging Jacion.

"I just picked up the cake girl" Jacion's mom yelled from across the room

Lani Looked Around And Saw her friends, cousins and Even her dad. She was shocked. She never saw Her parents in the same room together.

"Jacion" She whispered as her eyes got big. "How'd you get my dad here?"

"I made some calls and we kicked it the other day, he a cool dude" Jacion said, kissing Lani on the forehead.

Lani was enjoying the party. She hadn't had a birthday party since she was 13. She just always wanted to go out to eat with her mom.

She was talking to her dad when she noticed Jacion walking around, getting to know her family. Introducing himself so comfortably.

That's the moment Lani realized that she might actually Love Jacion. She'd never had anyone do something like this for her. And she knew the feeling she was feeling at this very moment was indeed Love.

The doorbell rings

"I got it" Jacion Said excusing himself from the conversation he was having.

Manners? I didn't know he had manners. Tryna show out in front of my family. Yea ight.

"Aye man, wassup? I was wondering where you were" Jacion Said as he opened the door wider, stepping back to let the guest in.

"My bad, got off schedule" The mysterious person replied and he dapped Jacion Up.

A girl walked in behind him as Jacion shut the door. The girl reached out to shake Jacion's hand and Jacion just nodded his head at her. Lani laughed, making her way towards the door to greet the guest.

The guy turned towards Lani pulling his hoodie back. It was Alex.

Alex and Lani kept communication minimal these days. A few weeks after Jacion knocked Alex out and Lani swore them off as friends, Alex already had a new girlfriend.

His new girlfriend, who was with him at the party, Decided To Call Lani From Alex's Phone explaining that their friendship was no longer needed.

Lani Hung Up And Just let it go. So she was confused as to why Alex and His New Girlfriend were at her birthday party. But she decided to play nice because family was around.

"Hey La" Alex said giving her a hug. "Sorry I'm late, senior pictures were running a little behind today"

"You're good." She Said with a fake smile "it's just good to see you"

Jacion could tell Lani was frustrated so he Put his arm around her and rubbed her shoulder.

"Oh yea uh-" Alex Said while admiring Lani. "Happy Birthday"

He turned around to grab a box from his girlfriend. It was a box wrapped in black wrapping paper and a gold bow. He handed it to Lani

Lani took the gift. "I'm gonna open all my gifts later tonight but umm... thank you."