Competition Day

I woke up it was still a little dark outside and I didn't remember anything. Then I remembered that after the whole Jill drama my mom took me home I texted Maya then I took a nap, but how long was I asleep. I looked at my alarm clock it was five in the morning ugh well I'm not going back to sleep what to do now. I decided to work on my lead in the group and my solo these had to be perfect if not I had no chance of beating Brynn, or impressing Abby. I headed downstairs Abby had given us our group and solo music so we could practice so I put that into my CD player and started rehearsing. "Your up early"my mom said around six "yeah I couldn't go back to sleep so I just decided to work on my dances"I said. "That's good but we need to be at the competition in an hour so get ready and I'll make breakfast"my mom said "okay"I said and ran to my room. I took a shower changed into my pink leotard brushed my hair and my teeth then headed downstairs for breakfast.
Pink Leotard

 "You excited"my mom said "yeah but nervous if I don't win I'll never hear the end of it"I said "you'll win I was talking to Mellisa she said Brynn isn't prepared she doing okay but her emotion isn't anywhere near where it needs to be"my mom said ...

"You excited"my mom said "yeah but nervous if I don't win I'll never hear the end of it"I said "you'll win I was talking to Mellisa she said Brynn isn't prepared she doing okay but her emotion isn't anywhere near where it needs to be"my mom said "that's makes me feel a tad better"I said "okay finish your breakfast and then we can head to the competition"my mom said. Once me and my mom got to the competition I changed into my solo costume, my mom did my hair and sewn in my headpiece then I went to practice my solo. Once I had rehearsed my solo I headed backstage. Maddie and Jake offered to go with me backstage but I wanted to talk to Brynn we got off on a rocky start, but I believe everyone need a second chance. "Hi"I said "hey"Brynn said "excited for you solo"I said "yeah, but nervous your good"Brynn said "thanks" I said "why are you talking to me, not to be rude but I was really mean to you last week"Brynn said "we started off rocky but I believe everyone needs a second chance"I said "if you cool with it maybe we could be friends"Brynn said "sure"I said "that's great"Brynn said "next up from the ALDC we have number 57 Amelia with Broken Dancer"the announcer said "good luck"Brynn said as I headed on stage. The music played through this time which is good cause I didn't fully know the dance without the music so it that would of happened I would of been doomed, I did really good I hit everything I needed to and my emotion were on point. "That was amazing"Brynn said "thanks"I said "next from the ALDC we have Brynn with Broken Dancer"the announcer said "your gonna do great"I said as Brynn headed on stage. Brynn was flawless, her emotion though wasn't the best. "How was my emotion"Brynn said "don't take it personally but it wasn't the best"I said "I'll work on it"Brynn said "you were amazing other than that"I said "thanks"Brynn said "now lets head backstage so we can get ready for the group"I said and Brynn and I headed backstage. "Girls That was amazing, Brynn your emotion needs work but other than that amazing"Abby said when Brynn and I got back stage. I decided to tell Jake and Maddie that me and Brynn were cool "hey you were amazing"Maddie said "thanks"I said "yeah you were great"Jake said "oh and guess what"I said "what"Maddie said "me and Brynn made up"I said "that's great"Maddie said "yeah"Jake said "Umm Amelia can we talk"Jake said "sure"I said and we walked outside the dressing room to talk "listen your great, but this place is just too stressful for me to have a girlfriend"Jake said "really, I've been more stressed than you, but I didn't break up with you"I said screamed at Jake "listen I still want to be friends"Jake said "I don't know if I want to even see you again"I said "listen I'm sorry but you knew this wouldn't last forever"Jake said "you know what I'm done talking bye"I said "Amelia wait"Jake said "oh and delete my number from your phone got it"I said and stormed into the dressing room in tears one year down the drain. "Amelia what's wrong"Maddie said when I came back into the dressing room "Jake just broke up with me"I said "what I knew he was acting weird but I can't believe this"Maddie said "he said this place was too stressful and that he couldn't have a girlfriend and be here at the same time"I said "you have to be kidding me he has only had a duet and a group so far and he's stressed"Maddie said "I know, if he's stressed by that then he doesn't need to be here"I said "Amelia what with the water works"Abby said "Jake broke up with me"I said "why"Abby said "he said he was too stressed to have a girlfriend"I said "really pathetic he needs to live a day in your's or Maddie's life"Abby said Jake then walked back into the dressing room "what's this I'm hearing about you being stressed"Abby said "it's just been hard"Jake said "your stressed and I've barley given you anything this is your last dance"Abby said "fine if you feel that way then we can leave now let's go Jake"Jake's mom said and left. "He wasn't that important so we can go through this dance without him"Abby said "now go changed and we will work on the group". I went to change, my mom sewn in my headpiece and did my makeup, then we started to work on the group. Once the group was ready we headed backstage. "Okay girls I know there was a lot of drama but put that behind you we have an amazing dance and it is going to be amazing"Kendall said we did our handshake and waited for the announcer to call us. "Next from the ALDC we have number 123 with dance in the rain"the announcer said and me as the girls headed to our spots. Through all the drama and the breakup it was difficult to keep my emotions in check but I think I did okay. Once we got off stage we were one of the last numbers so we stayed backstage and headed on stage after the last dance for awards.