The Audition Part 3

I woke up to my alarm clock, today was the day ether I was in or I was out and hopefully both Jake and I make it. I get dressed into a flowy pink dress then grabbed my tap shoes and put them in my dance bag. Once I was ready I still had some time left I went over my solo again I can't forget it I've gone too far for that to happen. After I practiced my solo me and my mom headed to the audition.
Flowy Pink Leotard

Tap Shoes

Once we got to the audition I decided to talk some of my competition in case Jake doesn't makes the team

Amelia: hi I'm Amelia
Olivia: Hi I'm Olivia you excited for today.
Caleb: Olivia it's the final five who wouldn't be excited
Olivia: true
Caleb: Amelia your really good I was watching you during the audition
Amelia: thanks
Caleb: your also kinda cute
Amelia: awww thanks but I'm already dating someone soooo not going to happen
Caleb: who
Jake: Umm me and I don't like you watching my girlfriend during her audition it's creepy
Olivia: yeah it is
Caleb: Olivia stay out of this, and Jake I can watch your girlfriend all I want she's not your property.
Jake: yeah but it's creepy and I think we would like you to leave us alone come on A let's go
Caleb: bye cutie.
Then me and Jake walked away from them, and started the chat.
Amelia: I'm sorry
Jake: don't be sorry he is really annoying and he shouldn't of keep crushing on you once he knew you were dating someone.
Amelia: let's forget about him, he's trying to get in our heads.
Jake: your right but if he lays a finger on you I will fight him
Amelia: and that's why I love you
Jake: I know.
Then Abby started talking "okay since there are two boys and three girls one girl and one boy will be on my team. Girls you will do what I told you yesterday. Boys I will chose a winner you won't know who it is I will bring the girl on my team and the another kid you will chose a partner with one of the girls, whoever I think does the best is on the team got it"Abby said we all nodded "girls we will start with you get your music and whatever you need" Abby said and we all ran to get what we needed. While I was getting my stuff I heard Mia start to panic "what's wrong Mia" I said "I I forgot my music for my solo Abby is going to kill me"Mia said "maybe Abby will let you look up the song"I said "I know Abby if you forget it it's not happening I can't believe I did this"Mia said "Girls come on let's start"Abby said and we all ran to our starting position. Abby has a different room with no windows so no one would know who made it in the team. "Okay Mia how bout we start with you"Abby said "Abby I'm sorry I left my music at home I'm so sorry"Mia said "well then if your not prepared then you aren't prepared for the team go"Abby said and Mia ran out in tears I felt bad but I guess less competition. Now final two now I guess with her over with Olivia you show us your best style"Abby said and Olivia put in her music it was jazz it was good but she didn't have to best sass or emotion for jazz. "That was okay but it could of been better now show me your worst"Abby said when Olivia finished. Olivia put in that music. It was contemporary she was actually better at contemporary than Jazz in my opinion. "Okay now Amelia show me what you got"Abby said I nodded and put my music in the CD player and it into my starting position. I messed up a little but it was just that I forgot to point my foot once and I fixed it but other than that I think I did really well. "That was good now show me your worst"Abby said I got on my tap shoes then put in my song. I did better than I thought I would in tap I might have a chance on the team. "That was good I think I know who is on the team Olivia I'm sorry this isn't the team for you maybe later in the future bye"Abby said I stopped for a second was this real was I, me, Amelia Housman on Abby Lee's Elite Team. "Congrats Amelia but it won't be easy you have to learn a dance every week and be flawless in it got it"Abby said I nodded "can I give you a hug"I said "sure"Abby said and I gave her a hug. Then it was the guys turn and Abby walked out with both me and Olivia. "Okay guys as you can tell Mia didn't make it to the final two but these two did Jake I will let you chose your partner first since your mom not as problematic as Caleb's mom"Abby said wow I guess Caleb's mom got mad at Abby a lot that isn't going to help her son. "I chose Amelia"Jake said I grinned this was perfect for him since we were perfect dancing as a duo. "Caleb that leaves you with Olivia"Abby said I heard Caleb grunt like he was mad. "Okay I want to see if you boys can do lifts show me what you got"Abby said I trusted Jake the only time he dropped me was our first duet and he was nervous. While Jake was lifting me I heard a bang Jake put me down and we saw Olivia on the floor. "Are you okay"I said "yeah I'm fine"Olivia said "good"Jake said "Caleb bye your going home"Abby said and Caleb ran off. "Olivia you can leave too"Abby said. "Wait Amelia made it too"Jake said "yep it was so hard not I tell you"I said Jake picked me up an spun me around I could tell he was happy. "And also I knew you were dating I heard the fight"Abby said "that's great I guess"Jake said "well it's cute, plus the fans will love it"Abby said "when do we need to be in LA for dance moms"I said "next Monday"Abby said "okay we will have our teacher bring us some work since we know the girls do homeschool"Jake said "okay bring your mother I want to talk to them"Abby said "yes mam"Jake and I said and ran to find our mothers. "So"Jake's mom said "we both made it in the team"I said "really"my mom said "yes now head downstairs Abby what's to talk to your"Jake said "okay and congrats guys"my mom said. While they were talking the Abby I decided to tell Maya that I made it on the team.
Amelia: guess what
Maya: what
Amelia: guess who are the two new members of dance moms
Maya: you both made it
Amelia: yep, but we have I leave next Thursday
Maya: that's okay we have a whole week to spend together
Amelia: well my mom is done talking to Abby gtg bye
Maya: Bye.
"Texting Maya" Jake said "yeah I'm gonna miss her"I said "I know but she wouldn't want you to pass up this opportunity"Jake said "yeah your right"I said "Amelia I know you would love to spend hours talking to Jake but we need to go home okay"my mom said "okay bye babe"I said "bye I'll call you to tomorrow if I can"Jake said he kissed me on the head then me and my mom headed home. Once we got home my mom made dinner, then after I ate I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep in my room.
A/N: wow that was a long one then again this is the chapter where we find out if Amelia makes it on the team. I was going I have Jake not make the team and then Amelia and Jake break up but they are too cute together I couldn't break them up. But there still might be some couple drama like maybe one of the dancers like Jake and is trying to date Jake hint hint. Well that's all byeee.