Guess who is back

I woke up in my apartment I am super excited I did really well so hopefully I am on the top of the pyramid. I got dressed into my red leotard, then I ate some breakfast, then me and my mom headed to the studio.
Red Leotard

I got to the studio I saw Brynn was there I guess her mom wanted her back, and Abby allowed it

I got to the studio I saw Brynn was there I guess her mom wanted her back, and Abby allowed it. I chatted with a few of the girls then it was time for pyramid. "Girls we have Brynn back"Abby said "hey guys"Brynn said "okay I'm disappointed, the only dance that won was Maddie and Amelia's duet, guess I have my star dancers"Abby said "why isn't Brynn your star dancer"Ashlee said "cause she froze on stage and abandoned the team right before the group was going on stage"Abby said Ashlee just nodded I think she doesn't want to get on Abby's bad side. "Now on the bottom of the pyramid is Brynn your tripped, froze on stage, then abandoned the group, it was rude and I don't want to see it again"Abby said Brynn nodded "next is Nia you had one job hold the flag and you messed that up unexpectable"Abby said "I'm sorry and it's not your fault that happened it's mine"Nia said "well at least your being honest, next it Jake your duet didn't place don't really need an explanation for why your here"Abby said Jake nodded "last on the bottom row is jojo it was okay but your tricks weren't the best and your technique was the worst I've even seen it and that says a lot, first on the middle row is Kenzie you were okay but I've seen better, next is Kalani you were good but the group didn't win so I can't put you higher"Abby said Kalani nodded "last on the bottom row is Amelia you were amazing in the duet but I think the drama and having to reblock the group messed you up other than that it was good, and on the top we have Maddie you were flawless in the duet and the group"Abby said we all clapped for Maddie I was happy for her, she was amazing. "Okay assignments there has been a rivalry between Amelia and Brynn, and you know how much I love rivalries you both will both be doing the same solo title Broken dancer okay"Abby said I nodded I have the beat Brynn if I don't Abby could send me home. "The group is entitled Dancing In The Rain And Amelia you have proven to me that you can do a duet but can you lead a group will see"Abby said I was feeling the pressures don't have my jacket yet and at any moment I could go home if I don't well I'm heading back home. "okay with pyramid and assignments over with let's start with the group"Abby said and we started the group. The group is a pretty lyrical which is my forte, so I'm excited "girls how many times do I have to say point your feet, and straighten your legs I don't need another loss"Abby said. Once we finished the group Abby started on Brynn's solo. I was in the den with Maddie Jake and Kendall when I heard Ashlee scream something "what is she saying"Maddie said "I don't know, but knowing Ashlee isn't not good"I said "what did you say"I heard my mom yell at Ashlee "your daughter just isn't good enough to beat mine"Ashlee yelled "really cause she did"my mom yelled "your daughter got lucky, she dances like a rat and we all know it"Ashlee yelled "you know what keep your mouth shut cause at least my kid can actually remember choreography"my mom yelled. I was in tears Ashlee was so rude saying I dance like a rat it really hurt me "Amelia don't listen to her she's just jealous cause your way better than her kid"Maddie said "she's just trying to get in your head"Kendall said "yeah your right"I said "come on after Brynn's solo it will be lunch anyway so how about we go to the mall"Maddie said "okay"I said "Jake if it's okay if Amelia comes with us"Kendall said "totally"Jake said And Maddie and I headed to the mall. "So what's up with Jake he acting weird"Kendall said "he was, maybe the drama is getting to him"I said "I hope he doesn't leave he just got here"Maddie said "he won't, I know him"I said "that's good now let's head to the food court I'm starving"Kendall said "I thinks it's this way come on"Maddie said and we headed our way to the food court. We got some Chinese food and sat down at one of the tables that are there. "You excited to go against Brynn"Kendall said "yeah I hope the solo will be good"I said "it will be good I know it"Maddie said "thanks"I said "okay guys lunch is over let's head back to the studio"Maddie said and we headed back to the studio. "Amelia, Brynn did pretty good in her solo, so hopefully you can do good in it" Abby said and we started my solo. The solo is really pretty, but I also needs to use my emotion lucky for me Brynn doesn't really have emotion so I should be okay. "That was good it's going be be some competition between you too, now we have some more time so we will go over the group again then practice is over"Abby said I nodded. I ran to get the kids then we redid the group. After we redid the group practice was over. "Hey babe"I said "oh hey what's up"Jake said "I was talking with the girls, and you seem different then usual"I said "I think the drama is getting to me"Jake said "it's only the first week"I said "well the moms fight a lot in one week"Jake said "true, you aren't planing on leaving are you"I said "no you think I would leave you alone with these crazies no way"Jake said I laughed "you know it's funny how Brynn caused us so much problem last week, and this week she's said nothing"I said "she might be focusing on her solo"Jake said "maybe"I said "honey time to go home"my mom said "okay, bye babe see you tomorrow"I said "k bye see you tomorrow"Jake said and then I headed home. Once I got home I ate dinner then I decided to text maya.
Amelia: hey bestie.
Maya: hey it's been a while.
Amelia: yeah I've been busy.
Maya: saw the first episode you were good.
Amelia: thanks, have a solo and I am also the lead of the group dance.
Maya: well I wish you luck, you'll do great.
Amelia: thanks well I have to go bye bestie.
Maya: bye.
Once I finished texting Maya I changed into my pajamas and headed to bed.
A/N: sorry I've been inactive, school is taking up all of my time, fall break is next week (thank the lord), so I should be able to write more. Also wanted to thank you all we almost have double reads from when I last look at my story that is huge and we grew so fast. That's all I have to go to sleep, cause I have school tomorrow byeeeee.