The Start Of The Drama

I woke up in the apartment my mom rented it has two bedrooms and  one bath which is good since it's just been me and my mom. I never meet my dad he found out my mom was having a baby and moved to another state which is fine with me I like it being me and my mom. I went to to bathroom changed into my black leotard packed my dance bag with everything I would need then me and my mom headed to the studio.
Black Leotard

Jake and I got to the studio early Abby wanted us to be ready for when she called us

Jake and I got to the studio early Abby wanted us to be ready for when she called us. "You guys are going challenge my dancers maybe not Maddie but definitely Brynn, she's thinks she's the best and I need her to see someone better than her"Abby said we nodded. We stayed in Abby's office while Abby was doing pyramid stretching too since it would a waste of time not to. "Okay dancers I was gone during the weekend I had an audition and found two amazing dancers come in"Abby said and Jake, me, and our parents walked in the studio. "This is Amelia and Jake"Abby said Jake and I both waved. I saw Brynn look at Jake and then start twirling her hair weird I thought but ignored it."okay assignments Maddie you will have a solo with Amelia called Together As One it is lyrical"Abby said I was grinning Maddie was good, and Abby's favorite, if I do good in this Abby could really like me. "The next duet goes too Brynn and Jake it's jazz and called This Girls Gotta Be Kissed"Abby said I saw Brynn wink at Jake she definitely likes him. I'm not worried about Jake he hates cheaters and whenever we watch Dance Moms together we both agree that Brynn is our least favorite so I think it will be okay. "Now the group is called Free the People and Maddie will be the lead got it"Abby said we all nodded "now let's start with the group"Abby said. The dance is really good Jake and I are in the back but we are new so it makes sense. After the group we took a water break and I decided to talk to Jake "I saw Brynn wink at you"I said "yeah I saw"Jake said "I don't like it"I said "you know I could never leave you for her"Jake said "I know but I just don't like someone crushing over my guy"Jake said "now you know how I feel"Jake said "yeah your right" I said "listen go talk to the girls you don't want it just being me you talk to"Jake said "fine I'll catch up with you later"I said "k babe"Jake said I kissed him bye on the cheek and headed to the den. The girls were in the den so I decided to talk to them "hey guys"I said "hey Amelia"Maddie said "you excited for the duet"I said "yeah I think it will be fun"Maddie said "hey Amelia can I ask you something"Brynn said "sure"I said "what is it between you and Jake you had a super cute moment earlier"Brynn said "we might be dating"I said "really that's so adorbs I knew something was up when you two walked in"Kendall said "why didn't you give us a warning"Brynn said "I didn't think it was that important, plus Brynn I saw you wink at him, he is mine so would be nice if you wouldn't do that"I said "it's annoying you should've said something before you got my hopes up"Brynn said "what makes you think he would like you if we weren't dating"I said "cause who wouldn't like me"Brynn said I saw all the girls except from Kenzie roll their eyes I had no idea Brynn was so conceited. I decided to walk out of the room I didn't want a bigger fight then what I had already started "hey you okay"Maddie, and Kendall came out and said "yeah I just didn't want to start my first day off with drama"I said "Brynn always does this then blames us for her losing cause of the drama"Kendall said "maybe"I said "but maybe you and Jake could get smoothies with us"Maddie said "will Brynn be there"I said "no she says we're not cool enough to hang out with her so her and Kenzie usually are on their own"Kendall said "wow can't believe she thinks that"I said "I know right"Maddie said "I don't think Jake will mind so sure"I said . "Maddie, Amelia come on let's work on your duet"Abby said and Maddie and I ran to the studio. "Girls I put you two as duet partners cause I think you could do really well together"Abby said we nodded and Abby showed us our starting positions. Abby was spending a lot of time with Maddie and I's duet you could tell she cared more about ours than Jake, and Brynn's dance. "Abby can you stop working on this duet and woke on my daughter's duet" Ashlee ran in and said "it's only been thirty minutes you can leave and be patient, or I can pull the duet you chose"Abby said Ashlee walked out. After Maddie and I finished our duet practice, me, Jake and the girls, except for Brynn and Kenzie went to get smoothies. "How is the duet going"Jake said when we got our smoothies and sat down. "Good I think it has a chance of winning"I said "any dance you do had a chance of winning"Jake said "aww thanks babe"I said "your welcome"Jake said "okay this is too cute"Kalani said "yeah Nia said "I'll take that was a compliment"Jake said "well as much as I would love to keep watching the cuteness Abby wants us back to the studio come on guys"Maddie said and we all headed back to the studio. Once we got back to the studio Abby went to work on Jake and Brynn's duet. While the duet was going on I decided to talk to some of the girls. After Jake and Brynn's duet Rehearsals was over Jake corn running into the den where me and the girls were at. "Kiss me on the cheek"Jake said "uhh why"I said "in my duet Brynn have to kiss me on the cheek like it's for a dance so not a huge problem it's just awkward"Jake said "I understand"I said and kissed him on the cheek "poor Jake having to have Brynn kids him on the cheek"Maddie said "yeah but it could be worse I could have to actually kiss her"Jake said "we haven't actually kissed yet"I said "wait really"Kendall said "yeah we just haven't kissed yet"Jake said "wow"Maddie said "honey, I know you are having fun with your friends but we need to go home"my mom came into the den and said "okay bye guys, bye babe"I said I hugged Jake bye and me and my mom headed home.
A/N: Okay that was a lot to read through, also no hate to Brynn I actually like her in real life I just need drama and she was the perfect fix. Hopefully you liked this part byeee.