Recognized

~+Three weeks forward: Red Company: First-floor Lobby+~

Edd scrolled through his news feed on his desk computer at the front desk. Today had been a pretty slow day with employees coming and going at their own pace. Nothing exciting as of yet.

"Ughhh... Maybe I should call Matt. It's been a while since we talked." He thinks aloud as he clicks on a link to a new site suggestion.

"Edd," the brunet hears his firmed say from behind him.

The receptionist jumps in his seat a bit before looking back at Tord who is crossed armed standing behind him with a curious look on his face.

"Oh, Tord. What brings you down here? I thought you were busy with all your recent paperwork delivered to you today." Edd says swirling around his chair to face the other better.

"I came to get some papers faxed down here personally. Apparently, one of the chain companies we're sponsoring accidentally sent it to the wrong printer. They emailed me about it." Tord moves over to the large fax machine on the other side of the reception desk. "Some sensitive material, but this one mistake isn't a problem unless they do it again."

Edd hums as he looks back to his computer. Apparently, the link sent him to a trailer of a new show coming up. "This looks interesting."

"What? A new drawing tablet review?" Tord questions as he gathers his papers together.

"No, but it's a new trailer for an upcoming show that's said to be a new hit. For the looks of it, Blue Industry is sponsoring them." Edd waits for his friend to come over and watch the trailer out of curiosity.

Tord did always like to see what his fellow competitors were doing to try and up his business.

Edd hits the play button and the two were greeted with a normal setting. The city view of its streets and large crowds of people crossing streets. All until they focus on the main lead, a young teen with long sandy caramel hair dressed in a private school uniform.

I thought today was coming to be a normal day.

Her voice-over said while she looks over her phone before looking up to see a black cat walking about the street before taking a seat to lick its paw. The screen darkens, coming back to see her run to pick it up before cutting out quickly and bring back the view of the headlights of a truck and the sound of a crash.

But it wasn't.

The black scene faded to a view of the blood-red sky with terrifying creatures roaming about.

I woke up in another place that isn't my home, not even heaven.

"Where am I?" Her character mumbles with her eyes slowly trying to open but can hardly stay open.

Now I have to deal with demons and devils, creatures of the underworld!

Two demons hold her up and throw her into a cage-like carriage.

The only way back,

She's thrown at the foot of the stairs in a rather large lavish room. She looms up from the carpet under her up to a throne with three occupants.

Is accomplishing my deal with him!

"Seriously?" A teen, seventeen looking perhaps, shakes his head in a different scene. Another scene change and he's sitting across from another teen with the main female lead.