"It's okay, oh look. Here is Blue. Come here, Blue. Come give Hazel kisses," I coo, laying Hazel down on her back.

Giggles leave Hazel's lips as Blue's rough tongue tickles her face. Hazel flips over to her stomach and starts to pet Blue. Blue happily accepts the affection, rubbing against Hazel's hand.

Hazel looks to me, grinning from ear to ear. I pat her head before leaning over and scratching Blue behind her ears. We spend the rest of the afternoon in bed together petting Blue. I try to tell myself that she's only here because I'm making up for hurting her, but as the hours tick by and the stupid grin on my face doesn't go away, I start to question if Hazel is laying in my bed just because I feel guilty for earlier.

————

"Up, Hazel," I command and a whine leaves her lips. "Come on, girl. You can do it." I encouraging her.

"Master, I need your hand or something," Hazel pouts.

"No, we are going to try it like this for now." I want to push her progression. It's tiring always having to carry her around and baby her.

Hazel plants her feet down before sticking her butt up in the air with her hands still on the floor. "No..." I place my hand on her back and forcing her back down into a kneeling position. "Hazel, we have already talked about that," I chasten.

"Master, I can't stand up and other way." I hit her with the flogger in my hand and she yelps.

"I'm your Master, Hazel. You do not tell me what you can and can't do. You certainly don't argue with me," I say sternly. "Up."

She gets up on her knees and before she even starts to fall, I can see she is off balance. She doesn't even get to putting her good foot down before she's catching herself on the floor with her hands.

I sigh and she looks up and pouts. "Hazel, we've been doing this for almost an hour," I say, frustrated that she hasn't made any progress.

She only looks down at the floor, going back into her kneeling position.  I let out a loud sigh, pacing around her. "Back straight," I criticize, poking her shoulder. She straightens up, sitting more rigidly. "Position two," I test her.

I haven't gone over positions with her at all, but I know she should know them from the facility.

Without me having to ask again, Hazel moves her knees out wider, folding her hands behind her back. "Tuck your toes under now, and sit up more." I lightly smacking her shoulder blades with the tales of the whip.

She shuffled around, trying to do as I say, but she can only push up on her good side. I sigh, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her up, so she can tuck her toes under like I said.

I look over her, making sure she holds the position. "Stay still," I say when she starts to fidget. She nods her head, biting her lip. "Position four." Hazel pauses for a second.

I don't repeat myself, giving her time to think. She hesitantly removes her hands from behind her back and puts them behind her head, looking at me in uncertainty.

"You know that's not position four." I bring the flogger down on her. She winces and drops her hands.

"I don't remember what it is, Master."

I sigh and crouch down, pushing her body into position. "Forehead to the floor," I remind her begrudgingly, grabbing her ankles and pulling them out, so she can bow with her chest to the floor.

I smack her bottom hard and she yelps. "What position is this?"

"Four, Master."

"You're holding that until I say so. Perhaps you'll remember it next time." I stand up, leaving her.

She says nothing as I leave and get together dinner. I throw some sausage on to make a breakfast burrito. I've been too lazy to go grocery shopping today, so I guess I'll be having breakfast for dinner.

While my food is cooking, I get out Hazel's nutrition packets and pour it into her water dish, stirring it up.

I curiously read the nutritional value and am surprised at how low it is.

She was a good girl today, so I pour an extra packet into her water for her. She may have forgotten a position and didn't make the progress I wanted, but I could tell she was trying.

"Hazel! Dinner!" A stiff looking Hazel crawls into the kitchen. She winces as she crawls and I do a double take as I sit down to eat. She looks stiff, but other wise alright.

"You did a good job today, so I gave you extra in your dish today." She beams at me, changing her trajectory towards me.

"Thank you, Master." She grins, rubbing up against my leg as she leans against me. I shake my head and pat her head as she gets up on her knees and lays her head in my lap.

"Yeah, yeah. Go eat. We aren't done with training tonight." I push her off my lap before she can feel the boner she just sprung up from rubbing against me.

Her exposed bottom doesn't help. I try to keep my eyes on my dinner, but I can't help but stare at her exposed bits as she leans over her bowl to eat.

I clear my throat once I realize I've been fixated on her bare intimates. I look down at my plate, clearing it as fast I can to make up for the lost time.

When Hazel hears me clanking around in the kitchen trying to clean the dish, she lifts her head up, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "Can I help you, Master?"

I look down at her, fusing with the dirty dishes. "How are you going to help me?" She can't even stand, so how is she supposed to help me do the dishes.

A small frown forms on her face, but it lightens when she gets an idea. "Maybe you could pull over a chair... I-I can dry while you wash." We both glance over at the kitchen chair she's talking about.

I wordlessly walk over before dragging it over. I set it up against the cabinets before picking her up and setting her on it.

Even with her on the chair, I tower over her. "Don't break my dishes," I say, keeping an eye on her as I go back to my washing.

Our arms brush together as I wash and she dries. We say nothing to one another, but Hazel can't seem to stay quiet. She hums a quiet toon, seeming to be in her own little world as she wipes the water from one of my pots.

She's lost in her task, oblivious to my staring. I don't mean to stare, but she is such an odd little thing. She was so scared at first, but she has warmed up to me so quickly.

I feel like she'd be a very clingy submissive, but something about the determination set on her face as she dries the dishes tells me that there is more to her than just a helpless little submissive. The crinkled lines across her forehead from her concentration speaks to her desire to be dependent and productive.

It truly is unfortunate that she was ruined. If she didn't have the deformity, she would be a good sub. I could have seen her going to a good home and being a loved submissive, pampered by her dominant.

Now, no one wants her.

I turn off the sink, handing Hazel the last dish to dry.

It may be harder than I though to sell Hazel after I'm done with her. I'm not really concerned about the emotional attachment bit,  but I can't see many dominants wanting her if she can't walk. Although she's trying to do as I ask, she can barley stand.

Perhaps Abby and the doctor were right, that she is incapable of walking.

I feel foolish, believing that I could somehow train Hazel to walk. She hasn't seen able to for years and I'm sure it's not like trainers haven't tried to push her to. I'm positive, the facility pushed hard for her to be able to walk again. Like I said, she seemed like the perfect sub if she didn't have the deformity.