"Oh okay, just ditch me for my family, then." Lisa mocked.

"You told me to tell him what I would—" Taehyung replied, but before he could finish, she had left the room and was storming up the stairs, making sure every footstep she took was heard by everyone in the house.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other simultaneously. Jungkook's eyes showed agitation, and Taehyung's eyes showed shock.

"Wh-what just happened?" Questioned Taehyung. The sudden, and petty, outburst of Lisa had confused him.

Jungkook let out a sigh and pressed his lips together as he saw the nervousness in which Taehyung was showing.

"Don't worry. She always does that." He assured, but it didn't seem to make Taehyung feel any better, the corners of his lips still pulled tightly into a frown. He wanted to pull Taehyung into a tight hug and remove the pout from his lips, but he could hear his mother's footsteps approaching the two of them.

"Is everything okay?" Queried Dasomi, sucking in air through her teeth, entering the living room. She had heard Lisa's stomping and assumed that she was having another tantrum. Of course, she just had to throw a tantrum when a guest was staying over for the night.

"I think I upset Lisa—" Taehyung confessed, his head hanging low.

"No! It wasn't your fault." Jungkook interrupted.

Taehyung felt so guilty. He wouldn't have defended himself if he had known that she would have reacted that way. He didn't see how she found it so offensive, though.

"Taehyung," Dasomi vocalised, sitting next to him on the sofa, "I'll go and talk to Lisa in her bedroom and you and Jungkook can lay the cutlery on the table, okay? I'm sure it will be fine. She's just a bit... hormonal." She explained, handing over the cutlery in her hands.

With that, Taehyung followed Jungkook into the dining table, while Dasomi made her way upstairs to try and calm Lisa down.

Even though they would be eating with their hands, Jungkook passed half of the knives and forks to Taehyung, who still had an expression of sadness on his face.

"Taehyung. It's not your fault. She always does this." Jungkook encouraged, but Taehyung's frown didn't falter. They placed the cutlery on the table when a lone tear rolled down one of Taehyung's cheeks.

"No! Don't cry!" Jungkook panicked, frantically approaching him and rubbing small circles on the boy's back. Taehyung rubbed his eyes with his fingers.

"I have a hair in my eye. I'm n-not crying," Taehyung lied, taking Jungkook's hands off of him, "Thank you, though." He liked the feeling of Jungkook's warm hands on his back, however he didn't want any more physical affection until they had discussed that kiss, which Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about, or there would be more questions that needed to be asked.

It wasn't long before Dasomi came back down the stairs, meeting the two boys stood by the dining table. She gasped when she saw Taehyung on the verge of tears and cupped his cheeks, wiping his slightly wet cheeks with her thumbs, "Sweetie, it's okay. I spoke to Lisa. She said that she needs just some 'alone time'."

"Alone time? She invited me here herself!" Taehyung thought, baffled. Although, he nodded, regardless.

"Do I... Do I call my uncle and ask him to take me home, then?" Taehyung asked, staring blankly at his socks.

"Why don't we sit down and have something to eat and then you could be spend the night with Jungkook. Aren't you guys friends?" She softly questioned, but before Taehyung could say 'well, not really', Jungkook interrupted.

"Yeah, we are friends. Aren't we?" He said, wrapping a loose arm around Taehyung's shoulder, making him profusely blush and force a nod.

"Great," Dasomi exclaimed, "Do you want to have a sleepover with Jungkook then? I don't think Miss Moody will come down any time tonight. If you want to go home, though, you can. I'm not holding you hostage here." She said with a laugh, making Taehyung smile.

"Only if Jungkook wants to." He agreed, casting his doe eyes onto the, slightly, taller boy, who just happened to be looking at him with a fond smile.

"Of course. We could play some video games, maybe?" Suggested Jungkook, smiling brightly as he talked.

Taehyung wasn't one for violent video games, which he assumed Jungkook played. Regardless, he agreed, "Y-Yeah we can do bro stuff instead."

Dasomi nodded as she gestured for everyone to sit at the table. She quickly got the tacos, which were still being kept warm in the oven, and placed them in the middle of the table. Taehyung sat opposite Jungkook, who was sat next to his mother. "Help yourself. But please make sure we save a few for Lisa." Dasomi stated sweetly.

The two boys didn't waste any time before they hungrily reached for the palatable tacos laid down in front of them.

~