{2.0}

-real life-

chapter 20 : phone calls

'you won't believe what happened last night!'

-

•FINN WOLFHARD•

"shut up!" gaten screams.

"it's true!" finn smiles.

"no way! no way! no way!" gaten jumped up and down.

"yes way!" finn jumped with gaten.

"i'm so going to be there!" gaten stops jumping.

"what are you two weirdos talking about?" millie asks as she walked up to the pair.

"finn has some special news." gaten smiles.

"oh do you?" millie asks, raising her eyebrows up.

"yeah, i do!" finn smiles. the bell then rings, signalling the students that it is time to go to class.

before millie went off to class, finn holds on her wrist. "oh and millie, noah totally wants you back." finn smiles, which millie does in return. "i'll talk to you later okay?" finn asks.

"yeah." millie nods.

finn then let's go of her wrist and walks to his english class. finn got to class to see that sadie wasn't in her seat yet. finn didn't think much of it, and sat at his seat beside jack grazer.

ringggggg!

the bell rang, signalling that it was lunch time. finn got out of class as fast as he could and headed to the cafeteria. finn quickly sat down at his usual table and waited patiently for his friends to arrive. he was undoubtedly excited. finn had exciting news to share with all his friends, and he could not wait. finn bounced his leg up and down in excitement. gaten was the first to arrive, then caleb, who was with noah, and lastly the girls came.

once everybody was seated finn practically screamed, "i got a gig!", which made all his friends look at him.

"you got a what?" millie asked.

"a gig!" finn smiled.

"so that was the big news?" millie asked.

"a gig for what?" sadie asks.

"the band i'm in, calpurnia, will be playing a couple songs." finn said. "oh, and it'd be pretty great if all of you guys came."