{0.3}

-Real Life/Social Media-

chapter 3: realizations and relationships

"so you guys are like a couple?"

-

•FINN WOLFHARD•

"caleb, why did you get pissed at what noah commented on my post?" finn asked caleb as theh waited for the rest of the gang in front our school.

"because i wanted to." caleb replied.

"okay." finn shrugged, knowing that caleb wouldn't tell him what was really going on. finn looked around and his eyes wondered off at the beautiful redhead skating off into the distance.

caleb noticed the curly haired boy and decided to say something. "bro quit staring at sadie like that!" caleb angrily said. finn jumped a little and turn to caleb.

"why? is she taken or something?" finn asked.

"see that girl?" caleb pointed at sadie and finn nodded. "yeah she's mine."

"oh. so you guys are like a couple?" finn asked, slightly disappointed to hear that sadie had a boyfriend.

"yeah. i just got a little jealous when i saw noah comment what he commented." caleb admitted.

"don't worry about it. sadie and i just met. plus you're my best friend." finn smiles.

"i sort of need some help. our 5 month anniversary is coming up and i want to get her a something she'll like. could you like talk to her and help a bro out? i'd ask noah since sadie and him are like best friends, but lately he's been so attached to millie. like so attached. they go and do everything together. it's weird, but it's also kind of sad because they've been ditching sadie. but what can you do?" caleb shrugged. finn laughed at noah being attached to mille, but he didn't think noah is attached. he just thought that noah just has a massive crush on millie.

"sure, why not." finn replied.

"okay great! now be a good friend and talk to her!" caleb said as he pushed finn to her direction. finn looked back at the boy and gave him a thumbs up as he walked up to sadie.

"hey sadie cool board. where'd you get?" finn casually asks sadie.

"oh this." sadie smiled as she looked at her board, "it was a gift from my father, but there's this really cool skateboard store i always go to when i look at skateboards."