{1.2}

-real life/social media-

chapter 12 : midnight talks

'i don't know who sent it'

-

•SADIE SINK•

it was 11:56 pm and sadie had woken up to get a glass of water. she was still so flabbergasted from what had happened earlier. she went down the stairs and into her kitchen. she grabbed a glass and poured some water. on her way back to her room she couldn't help but notice a letter that was put through the mailbox on the door. (a/n : i hope you guys know what i mean, you know those doors that have slits so that mail can go through, instead of having a mailbox some people have those) she picked up the letter and it said, to my dearest sadie.

once sadie was in her room, she sat on her bed which the letter in her hand. she stared at the letter, wondering who could've sent the letter.

without thinking much of the letter she opened it.

dear sadie,

the first time i've laid my eyes on you, i was astonished. you are so beautiful. no, your drop dead gorgeous. i've never met anyone as beautiful as you. if looks could kill someone, i'd be dead right now. the things is, your not only gorgeous, but you have a breathtaking personality. it's honestly more beautiful then your looks, if that's even possible. the more i get to know the more certain i am about how i feel for you.

i like you.

and i'll probably never tell you this in person because it may ruin everything we have. but i just wanted you to know. so i guess this is it.

-your secret admirer

a love letter. this person wrote sadie a love letter. sadie was definitely curious. no person has ever told sadie that she had a breathtaking personality or that she was drop dead gorgeous, not even caleb. no one has said things to her like this person has. sadie wanted to know who it's from. she thought maybe caleb sent it, but then she thought no, caleb has told her several times he likes her. then she thought noah, but noah is in love with millie. she also thought gaten, but gaten has a girlfriend. then she thought maybe its finn, but she knew finn doesn't like her like that. she was positive that he still likes millie, but she didn't know for sure.

she didn't think much of the letter. all she wanted to know was, who wrote the letter. yes, she's in a relationship, but a girl can be curious. she then decided to text noah and millie, her two best friends.