{1.9}

real life

chapter 19 : secret admirer

'i can't get you off my mind'

-

•SADIE SINK•

it was a wednesday night, and sadie sat at her desk. she was finishing up her english paper for the next day. as sadie worked, she found a letter that fell out of her english notebook. it was another love letter. sadie quickly got up and locked her bedroom door. then she went back to her desk, and carefully picked up the letter. before she could open the letter, someone knocked on her bedroom door. sadie quickly hid the letter under her english notebook and got up to answer the door.

"sadie." casey said, as sadie opened her bedroom door.

"what is it dad?" sadie asked.

"you're friend is waiting for you in the living room." casey smiled.

"friend? who?" sadie asked, who would come to see sadie on a wednesday night at 6:57 pm?

"you know, finn." casey says. with that sadie rushed down to her living room.

her dad was right. when sadie got to the living room she say finn. finn wolfhard was sitting in her living room. but why?

"wolfhard, what are you doing here?" asks sadie.

"i want to show you something." finn smiled as she got up.

"now?" sadie asks.

"yeah, we need to go before we miss it." finn says.

"miss what?" sadie asks.

"i'll explain later." finn says as he grabbed sadie's wrist, "let's go."

"where are we going?" sadie asks.

"i told you i'll tell you later. now put your shoes on." finn states.

"okay, okay. but my dad will be mad if we go out."

"don't sweat it. he said it'd be okay."

"he did?"

"yup. now let's go." finn said as he grabbed her wrist again and pulled her outside.

the two friends started walking towards the skatepark.

"why are we going to the skatepark?" sadie asks, "we don't even have our skateboards."

"sink, just stop asking questions. it will all be answered when you see it." finn says.

the pair kept walking. when they got to the skatepark, they didn't stop there. finn started walking up the hill. the hill they went when they first met. at the top of hill. finn sat down.

"wolfhard, you know i love this hill with all my heart, but why did we walk up here?" sadie asks, sitting beside finn.

"well you see sink, today's a special day." finn smiles, staring at the view ahead if them. the sun was setting, and from the hill, it was a marvellous veiw.

"why is today special?" sadie asks.

"well, it's been exactly three months of us being friends." finn said as he started to face her, "so it's three months friendship anniversary! it's been three months of us calling each other by our last names, and i can't wait for more. happy three months sadie." finn smiled.

"aww, finn. you really kept track?" sadie asks.

"of course! august 24, was the first day i met you; the first day we became friends. we sat right here and watched the sunset." finn says.

"so you wanted to show me the sunset, because it a symbol of our friendship." sadie says.

"exactly." finn smiles as he looked out on the veiw.

"thanks wolfhard." sadie said as she gave finn a hug.

-

sadie had just got home from her little celebration with finn. they talked the whole time. by the time she got home it was 10:05 pm, by now sadie would be in bed. but tonight she sat back down at her desk and picked up the letter that hid under her english notebook. then sadie remembered, she needed to do her english homework. so sadie set the letter down, and finished up her homework. once sadie finished her homework, she finally picked up the letter. sadie carefully opened the letter, and began to read.

dear sadie,

i can't get you off my mind.
you're like a song in my head, that's always on repeat.
you're the only thing i think about,
the only thing i dream about.
sadie, you're amazing
and if that guy can't see it, then what's the point of trying to get him back?

sadie you're beautiful inside and out.
you're already amazing.
i love they way your hair flows when you skateboard,
the way you smile when you get excited,
oh and your laugh.
i love that twinkle in your eyes when you get excited,
and the way you scrunch your eyebrows when you think.
there's so much about you that i love so much.

sadie, i really like you.

love, your secret admirer

sadie was in shock. no one told her that she did any of the things the person has mentioned. sadie didn't even notice those little details about herself. but she knew one thing, this person was in her english class.

she was one step closer to finding her secret admirer.

-

chapter 19 : done!!!!!

hehehe its october 24 in this story but oh whale 🐳

-

[qotd]

candy or chocolate?

[my answer]

chocolate

-

-whaleswhaleswhales