{ 1.3}

-real life-

chapter 13 : school sucks

'i hate being here.'

-

•SADIE SINK•

sadie woke up to her annoying alam ringing. she groaned in frustration. she did not want to wake up. it was 6:30 and sadie just wanted to sleep. she wondered why she was so tired, she went to bed at around ten. but then she remembered the letter and how she went back to bed at 1 am.

sadie grabbed the letter and hid it in her dresser drawer, so that no one would be able to find it. she slowly got ready for school. by the time sadie was done getting ready it was 7:45 am, and finn was at her front door so that they could walk to school together.

"hey sink." finn greeted.

"hi wolfhard." sadie smiled.

"dishwasher." finn said.

"frog face." sadie says.

"sewdie." finn says trying to mock caleb.

"oh come on!" sadie laughs.

finn laughs, "so what's new with you."

"nothing much. except for that letter." sadies says as they started to walk.

"the mysterious letter. tell me about it." finn said.

"well the person basically just described how beautiful i looked how amazing i am. gosh, i really want to know who wrote it."

"well maybe one day you'll find out."

"one day." sadie muttered, "so, tell me about your band, what did you call it again?"

"calpurnia."

"that's cool. so what are you you? the water boy?" sadie laughed.

"surprisingly not. i'm the guitarist and lead singer."

"wow. i never knew you could sing."

"well now you know."

"ugh we're here." sadie said referring to the school building.

"i hate being here." finn said.

"me too." sadie said as the pair walked into the school building.