VII - Ending

TGIF is my drama now with my co-architect Mina.. She invited me to have dinner with her, and since its friday I dont have any plans so I go with her.. Mina is funny and smart girl.. And indeed beautiful..

We headed to her favorite restaurant.. I ordered foods..

" Lisa, I suggest that our office needed a new copy machine.. Please I cant bear seeing Mr. Park getting balder and balder.. " What the hell? I laughed out loud.

" You are Funny Mina.. " i wiped my tears because of laughing..

" But its true.. Mr. Park is getting bald because of that xerox copy machine.. If you could only see him spank the poor machine.. " We both laughed again..

" Hmm.. Lisa.. " I look at her and smiled warmly.. I like Mina.. She can make me laugh hard and forget that Im all alone..

" Yes Mina-ssi? "

" Can we uhh you know.. Date? " Before I can answer her.. Something caught my attention.. A girl drop her cup of coffee and spill it on her dress.. Is she okay? Damn , hope the coffee isn't hot anymore.. She lowered her head.. But to my suprised.. My eyes widen, I got shocked.. How on the earth is this possible? Its Jennie.. She's crying and shaking.. She took some bills from her pouch.. Shes in a hurry..
I called her..

"Jennie? " She turned her head to meet my eyes.. She ran away..

" Jennie! " I called her again.. She immediately went inside her car.. I was supposed to chase after her but Mina held my arm.. I forgot that Im with her..

"Mina.. Im sorry but I have to go.. Ill see you on monday in the office.. Sorry.. " I put some bills on our table and immediately went into my car.. God.. I forgot, I didnt know where she lives now.. I went on their old house.. But to my luck, she doesn't live there anymore.. I reached for my phone..

" Hello, Mr. Kim? " I called her father..

" Child.. How are you? We miss you.. " I smiled.. I miss them too..

" Same here Mr. Kim.. But I would like to ask you if you can give me Jennies address.. I just saw her in a restaurant and she's crying.. " i worriedly ask..

" She lives across your house Lisa.. Please be my daughter in law now.. " and with that he ended up the call.. My mouth agape.. Why the hell he's telling me that? I didnt realized that his word made me smile..
Im now hitting Jennies doorbell.. Come on Jennie.. Im so damn worried..

She opened her door..
And now shock is written all over her face..

" Lisa.. "

Im looking at her worriedly..

" How did you know where I live? " Her eyes were swollen from crying.. She's still beautiful.. Now I realize that Im not over her.  She's still the love of my life.. My first and my last.. Im so fucked up now.. I touched my pocket again and feel the small box in it..

" I asked your father where you live, Im surprised that you live just across my house.. " I hide my emotion.. She can't know that Im still into her.. I only have my pride..

She didn't say anything.. But her tears flowing freely.. She covered her face with her hands and cried.. I cant help but to embrace her, I don't want her to cry.. But why in the hell she's crying? She  hug me back..

" Why are you crying? " I ask her but she just cry harder.. Is she guilty because of our past?

" If you're guilty about 3years ago.. Don't worry about it.. I am okay now.. I already moved on from the pain Jennie.. Im not mad at you.. " I lied.. She sobbed harder.. Oh Jennie, what will I do to you? I already gave you my forgiveness long time ago..