II

Lisa's POV

Days goes by.. After that incident..
She kept on disturbing me.. Like on the School outing.. She's always following me..

" Yah! Why are you following me?! " I said..

" I- I am not.. I- I was just.. I- its.." she stutters..

" Fine.. Fine.. Just don't come near me.. " I said harshly.. She became teary.. She nod then walk away..
I felt guilty.. But, now I can enjoy my walk alone..

" Okay.. Let me take some pictures now.. " I took some pictures of my classmate.. I walk furthermore.. Did some candid shots.. My classmates are enjoying the sun and the sea.. Its a beautiful scenery..
Then I saw Jennie Kim.. Sitting alone under a tree, she stares at the ocean sadly.. She's wiping her cheeks.. I feel more guilty.. I can't help but to push the button of my camera.. She's indeed beautiful.. I look at her on my camera.. She's beautiful even with a sad face.. I was walking to approach her.. But then a guy appears to her side.. He wiped Jennie's tears.. Then tell something to her that made Jennie Smile..

" Why am I feeling this way? My chest is hurting seeing them.. Ahh.. Common Lisa.. May be it's because of the hot weather.. Yeah.. Im going back to the cottage and rest.." I headed back to the cottage and drink some water.. But the thoughts of Jennie and that guy keeps playing in head.. What the hell is wrong with me?

After our summer outing.. Jennie came back to my life and start pissing me again at the school..

" Hey Lisa I have a question.. " I raise my eyebrow then sigh..

" Fine.. What is it? "

" What's come first? The chicken or the egg? " What the hell Jennie creepy Kim.. I sighed at her in disbelief..

" You get out of my sight and stop talking to me please.. " I sigh once more.. She showed me her gummy smile again..

" Okay.. But that is your assignment " She happily said then walk away..
She's crazy ..

The next day..

" Hey Lisa.. Knock, knock.. " She energetically said..

" What is this again Kim? " Im so pissed with Jennie's presence..

" just this one.. Its really funny.. Dont kill the joy.. " She said..

" Okay, Okay.. Fine.. " I shake my head.. She's annoying..

" Okay.. Lisa knock knock.. " she's so excited

" Who's there? " I boringly said..

" What cows goes? " she said

" What cows goes who? " She giggled..

" Silly, its not who.. Its moo.. Cows goes moooo.. " She laughs.. Her laughter echoed in the four corner of our classroom.. Okay Im outta here.. She's crazily annoying..

" Hey.. Where are you going? Its funny why are you not laughing? " She said wiping her tears of joy..

" You're annoying.. " I walked out and go to our favorite spot to read my new manga.. The prof has emergency meeting so vacant time..
I saw Chaeng, Seulgi and Irene heading to our spot also..

" So Seulgi.. What's the plan? " Chaeng asked.. Hmm? Is this just my imagination? Something is off with Chaeng.. She look sad?

" Well, lets go arcade at the mall.. What do you say Lisa? "

" Sure.. My dad's in Switzerland for 2 weeks.. Im alone anyway.. " I lazily said while reading my manga " citrus ". .

" Can we sleepover? " Its chaeng again.. She really look sad.. Im a bit worried now..