V

Lisa

Its been a year and she's still sleeping..
I so miss her.. Though I always visit her in their house.. She's still in New Zealand.. So, I decided to work there too.. With Seulgi and Chaeng ofcourse.. My father lives in Switzerland now with his new found love.. Im so happy for him.. His new love is very kind and supportive to me.. I like her for my dad..
I pulled the small box inside my pocket.. Its a diamond ring.. Im planning to propose when she wakes up.. I smiled at the thought of marrying Jennie..

I wanted to see my sleeping beauty..
I arrived on their house her mom greet me..

" Lisa.. Hi dear.. " She hugs me..

" Hi mom.. I wanted to see Jennie.. Where's dad? " I said with a sad smile.. Yes, they wanted me to call them mom and dad instead of uncle and auntie.. We're going to be a family soon anyway..

" He's still in the office.. Are you drunk? " maybe she smells the alcohol in me..

" No mom.. Just had a few drink with Seulgi and Chaeng.. We closed the deal with the CEO of Lee Corp.. "

" Wow.. Im proud of you.. Now go upstairs and tell the good news to our Jennie.. "
I hug her again..

" Thank you mom.. " I went upstairs..

I saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully..

" Hi love.. " I sadly smile..

" Love, I actually wanted to change my clothes first.. I don't want you to smell the alcohol .. But I can't wait to see you.. So just bear a little with me.. " I laugh.. But im so broken seeing her with this tube attached in her beautiful nose plus that beeping machine..

" I love you Jennie.. Please wake up.. I miss you so much.. I miss your voice.. And you're getting thinner everyday.. Just wake up please love " I began to cry.. I covered my face with my hands..

" Please talk to me.. Wake up love.. I miss you.. I wanted to marry you.." I cried hard..

" Water "

" No love.. I said I wanted to marry you.. " I sob

" Water "

Water? I remove my hands on my face and got so surprised seeing Jennie looking at me..
I immediately called her mom ..
Her mom called the doctor right away.. Im crying in so much joy..

The doctor came with nurses and they removed the tube and the beeping machine.. Then I gave her water, the doctor say it was okay..

" She needed some rest.. This is a miracle.. This is really .. " the doctor said with smile on her face.. Her mom talk to the doctor in the living room leaving me and Jennie in the room..

" Lisa.. " She called me..
I almost run to get near her..

" Love.. " I kissed her forehead..

" Where are we? This is not a hospital room neither my room" She asked..

" We are at your room .. We are in New Zealand? " Im not so sure if Im doing this right.. I don't know what to say..

" New Zealand? But yesterday, I remember that I fainted at the school gate.. How come? " I don't know what to say.. Jennie looks like she's having a panic attack..

" Calm down love.. Lets wait for mom okay? " thank god her mother came rushing..

" Oh Jennie baby.. You're awake.."
her mother is kissing and hugging her while crying in joy .. I smiled at the scene..

" Mom, Im just asleep for one day.."

" Oh.. No sweetie .. You fell into a deep slumber over a year now.. " Jennie was literally shock after hearing that..