VI

Jennie's POV..

Before the story ends.. Finally my point of views..

After that incident 3 years ago.. Lisa never bother me again.. The love of my life.. I broke the heart of the only person who loves me unconditionally.. I was sorry.. The day I woke up from coma.. I became afraid of Lisa after hearing what happened to me.. Yes the surgery went well.. But I became afraid of my what ifs.. Seeing my parents cry because they thought they will lose me.. Im so selfish that time.. I risk my health and never think about how my parents would feel.. So I decided to pushed Lisa away.. Then I heard she moved back to Korea.. My parents talked to me.. I just cried knowing Lisa's sacrifices for me.. But what did I do? I broke her.. I hurt her.. I don't have any courage to show my face in front of her again.. Its been 3 years.. I came back to Korea again.. And its been 1 year now since I stalk Lisa again.. She came back from Thailand last week.. My dad bought a house across Lisa's.. I always watch her at the veranda smoking.. Every night she will light a cigarette there and watch the sky.. She's alone in that house.. I snap some pictures of her again.. Im back to zero.. Adoring her from afar.. I never saw her smile.. I miss those goofy smile of her.. She looks sad..
I cried myself to sleep..

Its friday afternoon.. I decided to wait for Lisa.. Im in my car.. Lisa went out of the building with a girl clinging with her.. She laughs when the girl said something to her.. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.. My chest hurts.. My heart hurts.. I pushed her away.. I deserve this.. I followed them.. They headed to a fancy restaurant.. I sat at the corner near them so Lisa wont see me but im facing Lisa's side profile.. They ordered foods.. I just ordered a red velvet cake and a cup of coffee..
They look so happy. . This is the first time I saw Lisa smile and laughed.. I can also hear their conversation..

" You are Funny Mina.. " Lisa said

So her name is Mina.. She's beautiful..
She's more pretty than me.. Well im not saying that im beautiful or what..

" But its true.. Mr. Park is getting bald because of that xerox copy machine.. If you could only see him spank the poor machine.. " They're both laughing again.. I sip to my coffee..

" Hmm.. Lisa.. " I look at the girl when she mentioned my loves name..

" Yes Mina-ssi? " Lisa smiled at her warmly.. I felt hurt, that smile belongs to me before..

" Can we uhh you know.. Date? " I accidentally drop the cup of my coffee lucky it didnt break.. But the coffee spill on my dress.. I lowered my head.. I know they are looking at me.. I cant contain my tears.. Im shaking.. Im hurting so much.. I took some bills from my pouch.. My hands were shaking.. I might collapse.. I need to get out of here..

" Jennie? " That voice.. I turned my head to meet the eyes of the love of my life.. She was literally shocked seeing me.. Im crying.. I sob.. I ran away.. I cant breathe..

" Jennie! " Lisa was calling me.. I immediately went inside my car.. I drive my way home.. I cried so hard.. My Lisa, I know she wont follow me.. The girl held her arm.. May be I needed to let her be happy again all I can cause her is pain.. She deserve to be happy..
The doorbell ring..

I wipe my tears.. I didnt order any delivery. So who could it be?

I open the door..

Shocked is now written all over my face..

" Lisa.. "

She's looking at me worriedly..

" How did you know where I live? "

" I asked your father where you live, Im surprised that you live just across my house.. "

I cant speak.. I can feel my tears flowing freely.. How I miss you Lisa.. I wanted you hug you and kiss you.. But Im so ashamed of myself.. I cover my face with my hands and cried.. I cant stop sobbing.. Then I feel her warm embrace.. I hug back..

" Why are you crying? " Her voice makes me cry harder..

" If you're guilty about 3years ago.. Dont worry about it.. I am okay now.. I already moved on Jennie.. Im not mad at you.. " You dont understand Lisa.. Its not what I wanted to hear from you.. I know this is selfish but I dont want you to move on..
I cant help but to cry and cry hearing those words from her.. She moved on.. Its like my world stopped..

" Lisa.. I am so sorry.. Please.. Come back to me.. " I sob..

" Im sorry Jennie.. But I cant.. I am too scared to take the risk again.. I waited for you, 3 years was enough chance for you.. But you didn't show up.. I am taking my chance now with Mina.. She's the next best thing Jennie.. " I know I deserve this.. Im too late..

I let go from her arms though I really dont want.. But I cant bear the pain.. She's no longer my Lalisa.. She moved on.. This is all my fault.. My knees weakend.. I cried on my knees.. Im pathetic I know..

" Please Jennie.. And stop crying.. It pains me seeing you like this.. "

" This is all my fault.. If I only keep you.. Im so sorry that Im a coward.. After waking up from coma, I got scared of you.. I felt guilty for my parents because all I do was to chase you back then.. I deserve this.. Im a coward.. "

" No please.. Dont say that.. " I was sorry Lisa.. May be this is the right thing to do..

" Im sorry for those years that I've had caused you so much pain.. Im letting you go now.. Go love.. Go for your happiness, if its Mina then be it.. I just wanted to tell you that I love you and Im so proud of you love.. I love you.. Now.. Go.. " I kissed her cheeks.. She's crying like I do.. I wiped her tears and smile.. I turn my back, I cant looked at her crying state.. It pains me too..

But then I felt her arms on my waist.. And her words made my world stop again..

" Marry me Jennie.. I dont want to live my life again without you.. "