He looked down and saw Jhene glaring up at him and was caught off guard with her attitude. He had been nothing but supportive towards her all week long and he didn't know what he was getting the eye for.

"Can I ask you something?" She set both of their plates down even though he didn't ask her to make him one. It was sweet though.

"Yeah, bae, anything," Trey sat down and pulled Jhene down on his lap but she didn't smile like she normally did. She kept the hard expression on her face and lowered her voice.

"There's been some rumors floating around...about you and Demi. They're not true, are they? You didn't sleep with her, right?" Jhene asked and Trey leaned back in his seat and adverted his gaze. He didn't know who would even have found out that him and Demi slept together. The only person that Demi had told was Naya and Naya never told anyone's secrets because she hated when people told hers.

"Uh," Trey rubbed his hand over his head as Jhene sniffled and pushed herself off of his lap. She shoved him in his chest before taking his plate of food and throwing it on him, catching the attention of all of their friends in the cabana.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! Ever since I came to that stupid school on my first day and saw the two of you kissing all over each other...I knew it!" She screamed. Kae was smirking and Naya's mouth was wide open and Demi didn't know how to react. Who told her?

"If you're so in love with her, why would you even date me? Do you know how fucked up that is, Trey? Fuck you!" Jhene shoved him again and marched out of the cabana. Kae chased after her and Demi followed along as best as she could. She just wanted to apologize and explain the situation because Jhene was her friend and she actually really did like her.

"Jhene!" Demi exclaimed, grabbing her arm and tugging her back but Jhene whipped around and slapped Demi in her face.

"God, you're such a slut!" She saw Trey walking towards them and huffed out a deep breath.

"I hope her used and abused pussy was worth it, Trey. I really hope it was," she spat, glaring at the two of them as Kae snickered in the background.

"Used and abused? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Trey snarled but Demi shook her head to silence him.

"You're so selfish, Demi. You know what I've been going through and you're supposed to be my friend yet you slept with my boyfriend! How dare you?" Jhene was full on crying now but Demi didn't care. Selfish? She was selfish? She could be called every name in the book but selfish wasn't one of them.

"I'm selfish? I'm selfish? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a relationship with Trey. Hell, if it weren't for me you wouldn't even have any friends at school," Demi started, stepping dangerously close to Jhene.
"I'm selfish? Trey wanted to break up with you last weekend but you know who told him to stay? I did. I shoved my feelings aside for you, Jhene. Even when Trey started to realize how he felt for me, I ignored him because I didn't want to hurt you. I've always had your best interest at heart and I know I'm wrong for sleeping-no excuse me- making love to your boyfriend, but I think after everything I've done for you, I'm allowed to be selfish," Demi was suprisingly calm as she spoke. She didn't want to fight Jhene, she just wanted to get her point across.

"Well fuck you and your selfish ass, Demi," Jhene shoved her as hard as she could, causing her to fall back into the water as Naya screamed.

"ARE YOU INSANE? SHE CAN'T SWIM WITH A CAST ON SHE COULD DROWN!" Naya skimpered down to the pool area as Trey jumped in. She wanted to kill Jhene at the moment but due to her current circumstances, she couldn't. She would handle Jhene and Kae at a later date.

"I'm out of here. Y'all are all fake," Jhene growled. She marched out of the backyard with Kae hot on her tail as Trey came back to the surface with Demi. She was choking on the water so Naya grabbed towels to help both of them out.

Trey rubbed her arms up and down to keep her warm and then just ended up embracing her shivering body. After making sure that Demi was okay, their friends cleared the house out and Trey took Demi to the doctor to get her cast replaced.

"Your foot seems to be healing up nicely so instead of the cast, I'm gonna just give you this brace. You don't have to wear it at all times, just when you know you're gonna be moving around. And when you're not wearing it, switch between icing and heating your foot to help the healing process," her doctor explained. Demi nodded but couldn't get excited about getting her cast off. Her face still stung from where Jhene had slapped her and she felt like a terrible person.

"And make sure you take a breathing treatment when you get home. I can hear you wheezing and that's not good at all," Demi just nodded again as he put the brace on her leg. Trey helped her off of the bed and they both thanked him before they went back home. When she got there, she showered and changed into her pajamas before slipping into bed.

"Demi, you can't go to bed wheezing like that. Dallas set up your machine for me," he came in with her breathing machine and started to plug it in but Demi stopped him.

"Can you come lay with me first?" Demi asked, patting the empty side of her bed. Trey obliged and slipped under the covers.

"Jhene's so right. I'm a terrible person. Her brother just died and I've been sleeping with her boyfriend and I'm so selfish," Demi cried, breaking down into Trey's chest as he rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"You're not selfish. You've spent your entire lifetime making sure that other people are happy, and pushing your feelings aside. You deserve to be happy, Demi, whether it's with me or not. So Jhene wasn't right," Trey reassured her but Demi shook her head. Before she could open her mouth to protest, Trey butted in.

"You're not a horrible person, Demi. I've met horrible people, and it's not you. You make sure that everyone else in the world is happy and taken care of before you even think about yourself. And it infuriates me but it's also why I love you. So shut up and take this breathing treatment because what Jhene said is nowhere near being the truth," Trey plugged her machine in and handed her the inhaler. She smiled at him and placed it in her mouth, resting her head against his chest as he stroked his fingers through her hair and allowed her to fall asleep on him.