#23: Every once in a while - {Zarry} - (Almost Smut)

You guys REALLY liked the almost smut with Louis and Niall called "Caught", and the non smut with Liam and Niall called "Sunshine to Storms", so i figured i'd gift you all some Zarry. Think y'all would like that, right?

--------------------------------------

Author's P.O.V.
-----------------------------

"I'm home!!" Zayn shouted through the house, placing his keys on the coffee table. He took his jacket off and hung it on the rack, perfectly in place where it always was.

Soon enough, a curly headed, green eyed, Harry came into his view, running towards him. He opened his arms wide in welcoming for a hug. Almost falling over when his lover reached him, he got showered with kisses across his face.

"I missed you," Harry breathed into Zayn's neck. "I missed you too." The hazel eyed boy replied, taking in the scent of the green eyed boy's hair. It smelt like strawberries, he must've used Niall's shampoo.

"Harry!!!!" A shout came from the stairs. A blonde appeared within sight a few seconds later, racing down the stairs. He tapped his foot impatiently, glaring at the curly headed boy in Zayn's arms.

"Hi Zayn!" He happily cheered before turning to Harry again. "You used the last of my shampoo." The blue eyed boy pouted, a chuckling Louis grabbing the irishman's waist seconds later. "C'mon love, we can get you some more later," The darker blue eyed boy smiled. "Welcome home Zayn." Louis laughed. Zayn smiled, laughing along with Louis.

Harry giggled as both of his blue eyed bandmates walked away, one of them practically carrying the other, who was slightly pouting as they started to disappear from view.

"Now, where were we?" Zayn smiled at the boy in his arms. Harry smiled back, his green eyes lighting up as a wave of happiness flowed through his forest green orbs. Leaning up, he placed a kiss to the raven haired lad's lips. "I'm not sure," he batted his eyelashes, faking innocence. Zayn grabbed Harry's hips, lightly squeezing them. "Well," Zayn lightly sighed, teasingly enough. He turned the boy around, pushing him up against the wall and trapping him there, placing his right hand on one of his lover's hips, the other by Harry's head on the wall. "Where would you like to be?" He mumbled in question, grazing his lips up and down Harry's neck, before choosing to suck teasingly at a spot below his jawline.

Harry breathed in shakily, "I-i d-don't k-know." He stuttered, trying to gain control of himself. "Really?" Zayn teased again, rolling his hips forward onto Harry's, providing slight friction between their two members. Harry moaned softly, grabbing onto Zayn's leather jacket he was wearing to stay quiet. Zayn kept rolling his hips, Harry moaning softly in response. Zayn rolled his hips again, this time a little harsher. Harry went to moan softly, only to be cut off by his own whimper.

The older boy kissed the shell of his lover's ear before whispering, "Should we take this upstairs..?" Nodding a little too quickly, Zayn chuckled as he carried Harry up the stairs.