Chapter 1. monster with the good heart

Kim Jisoo

Oh shit!! She's here come on!! Lets go!! I heard Nancy said when i got inside the girls bathroom i stop for a seconds in front of the mirror before i enter one cubicle and pee.

" i though that bitch already transfer to other school, shes not belong here!"

I once again heard nancy said before she fully exit the bathroom iknow who are they talking. It's Lisa Manoban the Meanest of the Intel U. She spit mean words, do mean things to the students here.

Most of the students here hates her but at the same time afraid of Lisa but for me and Bambam lisa is our hero and saviour from the students like MoMo who only know and do is degrade and bully other students, Lisa saved me from jimin.
I know what she did to jimin and i could say that she is awesome, fearless, genius and a monster with a good hearth, and acting and being mean is her way to take revenge for the students who's afraid to fightback the bullies.

Lisa was grade 8 back then and i was grade 10 its been 5 years and today we are know in college Lisa and me are currently in 3rd year in college taking business management as i said earlier lisa is genius and perks of being a genius she jumped two grade ahead and now we are in the same class and its fucking 5 years passed since the jimin thing and untill now i never had a chance to say thank you to Lisa for what she did, well the truth is i never had a chance to talk to her because part of me is still afraid of her , second is she comes to school late and always in a hurry to go home she's always no where to be seen before i can even lift up my butt from my chair.

I washed my hand before exiting the bathroom and go to our room and i saw lisa already in her seat sleeping agian...

Im about to talk to Dara sitting next to me when our professor came following with a girl wearing a gummy smile, i gues she is a new student because its my first time to see her and im right. I just watched and listened to her as she introduced her self to us. Her name is Jennie Ruby jane Kim, 21 y. o she sat next to me because that's the only table available.
We exchange smile and Hellos to each other then listened to our professor lecture. Time flies so fast. Jennie, Dara and me already eating our lunch, we chit chating for a while, eating, talking about random things and jennie telling us some story why she transferred here because of family business, jennie is great company you'll never get bored when shes with you.
2 weeks passed and same old routine wake up, eat breakfast take a bath go to school chit chatting with jennie sometimes with dara, listening to the lecture and go home and thinking a lot about how delicious the chicken is.

" hey jisso, whos that girl? " jennie asked pointing her fore finger to Lisa im about to open my mouth when dara answered jennie's question

" she's Lisa Manoban the meanest student here!! You better not messing around here because she can do anything to make your life miserable"

" ohhh okay" jennie said and changed the topic but her eyes still looking at lisa.

Jennie Kim

Its been 2 weeks and my college life here in in Intel U. I is not what i expected. It's very different to the university of new zealand, student here is quiet immature for college they are very noisy, not taking the lecture seriously more on playing, messing and fooling with each other but not jisso. Jisso is my only friend that i made in my two weeks here she is kind and funny.
I am busy checking out my social media whille jisso talking something about chicken when suddenly the classroom becomes quiet and to my surprise all the students fooling around rushed to take their sit, i thought the professor already arrive but the only one i see who entered the room is the girl that is always in a deep slumber in the room, i never seen her face since my firstday because she's always kissing her table, just kidding she's always sleeping facing the table. I asked jisso who is that girl but Dara answered it.

And its not a suprise to me when dara said that shes the meanest girl here because i just witnessed from the other students reaction when she entered the room just a while ago is enough to not mess wih her, i stared at her for the last 5 minutes and i know jisso noticed it but i dont care im curious about Lisa. I studied her face she got a kissable lips, small nose, doe eyes, and wow! Perfect jaw line and a body just like a doll!.

"She is a living doll" i blurted loud enough to make her and other students turn thier head towards me i quickly turn my head in front to avoid those eyes staring at me right now.

" who?" jisso asked turning her head to face me.

"Lisa" i said in a low tone

"your blushing jendukie hahaha having a crush on her huh hmmm isee!! isee!!"

jisso teased me the whole day about me having a crush on lisa. I admit that i have a little crush to lisa i mean all girls have thier own girl crush right? And as far as i know my self im in to boy or not!?? No! What? Im into girl?? Yes!No!

Im silently battling with my self about being into boy or not when jisso tapped my shoulder.

" your spacing out jennie! Class is over. Ohhh Dont think about her too much it might kill you" jisso said while laughing

"HA HA HA im not thinking about her!" i said

"whatever your still blushing!! come on!! Tommorow is Saturday right!!? That means no school !!! Cool!! Lets go shopping jendukie! Lets meet up 10 am sharp ill txt you the address!! Okay!!??Bye bye!! "

Jisso said in 2x fastforward speed and run outside the room before i can even say a single word. Not so long i ready my self to leave the room and go home.
Later that night jisso texted me the meet up place for tomorrow.
I wonder why in that place when we can just meet up at the mall. Before i sleep i searched Lisa on Social media and stalked her.

" Hmmm. she is popular she got a millions follower on IG with just 3oo+ post and following no one!! Seriously wow!!"

After an hour of stalking her account i feel my eyelids gets heavier.

The next morning i arrived 20 minutes earlier to our meet up place. Im just wearing high-waist jeans, white shoes and white shirt, i just loose my hair. I ordered iced coffee while waiting for jisso and 10 mins. later i saw Jisoo entering the the restaurant i waved at her.

"Hi there jendukie enjoying your drink?"
Jisoo asked

" yes!! Why?" i said

" nothing!! You know i haven't eat my breakfast thats why i told you that we should meet here because the chicken here taste awesome i 99% guarantee you that!!
Come on lets order!!" jisoo said.

" wait!! What!! Seriously?? I thought there is something more important than chicken that you wanted to show me why you choose this place for our meet up!."
I said holding my laugh as we walk to the counter to order.

" im sorry!! I just love this place and the chicken here too. Whenever i have a time i go here and eat. I just want to share this place to you because... Ahmm because i.. Im happy because were friends right?"

jisoo said while smiling i saw her sincerity while saying those words.

"yes! Friends! thank you for sharing this place to me. Im also greatful to be your friend"

we just smiled to each other and order. After a couple of minutes the foods arrived and jisoo was right the chicken here is 100% very delicious. After that we proceeded to mall do shopping and after were done shopping we just talked about ourselves, school, familys and more. It was already 8 in the evening when we decided that we should go home we separated right after we had our dinner. It was a long tiring but enjoy day. And the next thing i know it's already monday.