"I want that too!" Felix said getting up as well.

"Now now, kids. Magic does not work like that", Makarov said.

"By how?" Vellanja asked confused.

"Just because you want to have some specific kind of magic doesn't mean you will be able to obtain it. The magic comes from inside you, it always takes its own shape. Of course it is possible that Felix can learn lightning magic or rune magic just as well as Vellanja might learn iron magic or letter magic. But even if they are the same, they are still yours and they won't be the same what your parents have."

"You're being too complicated again, Gramps..." Felix murmured.

"It just means you are still too young", Makarov laughed. "There are so much different kinds of magic here in this world and sometimes even from outside of it."

"But... What if I get magic I don't want?" Vellanja asked worried.

"You can't be a good mage if you think like that. Magic is not powerful because of what it is but what you can do with it."

"But what we can do is what it is?" Felix asked.

"Don't think too much of it", Makarov chuckled. "You have still plenty of time to learn everything, believe me. Time will rush forwards even quicker than you think, even though right now it might feel like you'll never grow up."

"It just feels like we always have to wait", Felix complained. "And everyone always says that we are too young or too small. We can't do anything!"

"Of course you can", Makarov smiled patting their heads. "There are lots of things you can do. You just have to be more patient. It might feel absurd, but there will be a day when you would give anything to be a kid again."

"No way!" Felix and Vellanja both shouted, not believing a word. Why would they wish something like that?!

Makarov guffawed loudly. It was always so much fun to talk with kids.

"Now then, you should practice this at home more", he said. "It will take time, but I'm sure you will learn how to concentrate so you can let out your magic."

"We want to train more", Felix said. "Please, Gramps!"

"Well, what do you want to train?" Makarov asked.

"We have to get stronger!" Vellanja said. "We have to learn how to fight well."

"I want to learn how to use a sword like mama", Felix said and now Chester stood up, coming to them.

"I have to strengthen my knives so they won't break again", he said.

Makarov chuckled.

"I understand", he said. "But before that we have to eat well. So let's go get some pizza."

"Yay!" they cheered and followed after the old man.

It was getting late and the sun was starting to set when Felix and Chester ran along the street and towards the Dreyar-Justine house. They had so much to tell for Laxus and Freed! Soon Felix could see the familiar gate and he opened it letting Chester in and closed it after them.

He opened the door and they stepped inside.

"We're home!" he announced sitting down and pulling his shoes off.

Laxus stepped in the hallway, looking at them.

"Hey, haven't we talked about not leaving your shoes lying all around like that?" he frowned, looking at shoes that were scattered on the floor. "When someone comes in, they might trip over because of your shoes."