Taken

After 2 days Liam came in the house and found Harry lying unconsious. Harry was in the hospital and his ex Liam was there by his side.

Harry woke up sore and bruised. He was still very mad about Louis and Zayn. Harry asked "Where is that dumbass Louis and Zayn?!?" Harry still confused on how did he let them getaway.

Meanwhile Louis and Zayn where going to Las Vegas to get money for themselves and Allan. Louis never liked to drive faraway places, he'd perfer a private jet but they have credit card cause Harry would track him down. Louis and Zayn lived in Miami, Florida so they have a pretty long way. It took them a whole 2 weeks just to make it there.

They finally got to Vegas and everyone celebrity was there like Iggy Azaela, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Sia, Pitbull, Sam Smith, and everone else that was on tv or a model.

Zayn went to go gamble and Louis took care of Allan. Zayn came back home acting sad and Louis knew that face on Zayn and Louis was scared and sad. But Zayn was faking and pulled out the million dollars won. Louis was mad but then started laughing.

The first thing Louis and Zayn got was an apartment to live in, second they bought baby stuff for Allan, Third Zayn and Louis decided to start over with their lives. Finally when they had leftover money Louis spend shit he didn't need like dildo's, video games, and 3 of everything for the house.

Back with Harry, Liam and him were planning a kidnapping of Louis. They chose to have someone else involved so Liam chose Niall, his fuckbuddy. Niall was coming to the house and came in a robe. When Niall came inside then saw Liam anbfd sudsenly flashed himslef in front of Liam and came up to him and started to french kiss him. Niall went lower and lower to suck him off.

After 20 seconds Harry got hard then took off his clothes and was in his plain boxers, while Niall was taking off Liam's clothes with his mouth. Harry was pulling his boxers down and joined in by putting a condom on and shoving it in Liams ass. They went on for hours shaking the house and making theirselves tired out.

So Louis didn't care what happened to Harry and did even wanna think for a second. Zayn came home and told Louis to have a garage sale after all the shit Louis bought that he didn't need, Louis yelled "Don't even bring that shit up with me! I'm sorry Zayn I-I'm just having a hard time because I'm afraid my son will never see their dad again." Louis starts to cry as he's talking. Zayn comes up to him and give him a kiss on the forehead. "Look Louis I just want you to know that I will never lose you.

The next morning Harry wakes up with Liam still on his dick with cum on his face while Niall has a dildo in his ass. They all got ready and dressed for the kidnappinf

***********************Sorry, terrible place to stop**********************