Baby Problems

Harry and Louis went to babies r us to buy diapers and clothes for the baby and they were finding out if its a boy or a girl.

They bought a changing table, a large crib, an eating table, a bath tub, baby bottles, bibs, baby powder, baby wipes and toys

The problem is that Harry and Louis don't have jobs and have very low credit scores, so Louis had to borrow some money from his mom.

It costed him $117.56 which was extremely a lot for him. "Do we really need all this." "Of course it's not like it's going to be a big problem for us and the baby" said Louis.

Harry didn't want or need all this but he had to accept that Louis is trying to help him with his child.

****The next morning****

Louis was excited to find out if it was a boy or a girl by Thursday and it was Monday so Louis had to wait. Louis was looking at Harry and noticed that Harry's stomach was growing by a lot through his shirt, Louis told Harry "Pick up your shirt," and he did, Louis saw Harry was  having stretch marks.

Louis felt a kick from Harry's stomach and so did Harry, they were surprised to feel a kick. Harry then started having sharp pains under his large intestine and it hurt like he was being stabbed in his kidney or even worse.

Louis didn't know what was wrong and he asked Harry" Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" Harry said"No." "Are you sure?"said Louis "I said YES!"Harry yelled.

Louis never seen him like that, maybe it was part of the baby thing or something. Louis decided to leave him alone for the rest of the day.

Louis couldn't even wait for an hour so Louis just left to drive around the town and discover the town and look at things he never noticed.

It was starting to get dark so Louis just drove home. Louis came back and the house was a mess , he was nowhere to be seen but sleeping in his bedroom with tissues every where. It seemed as if he was crying a lot, and breaking a lot of things but Louis didn't care for the mess, he cared about his hazzabear.

****Flashback****

When Louis left Harry started crying and break things. Once he was finished breaking things he went to his room and cried and cried and cried and left his tissues everywhere. Until he heard Louis come in and fell asleep for pretend. He opens his eyes very little and Louis was just staring at him.

Sorry short Flashback

****Flashback over****