Missing You

This might be a boring chapter to u guys if it is just comment on the chapter

The cops found Harry! They called Louis over and Louis came running as fast as he can.

The screen shows where Harry is exactly. He was close by Louis home. Louis left the police department and ran home and he saw Harry.

Louis started to tear up very quickly and jogged to Harry with the baby.

Louis carried his own child for the second time in his life. The baby was cooing and smiling to his daddy." How are you my little Allan, I haven't seen you in so long.

Harry was making a little smile.

Harry and Louis went inside the house. Harry left Allan on the ground to play with his toys.

Harry and Louis sat in the kitchen table and started to talking." Harry are we still a couple? Of course Louis why would you think that. Because we separated from each other for a long time."

"Harry I missed you."Louis started kissing Harry on the neck."Louis stop." Louis ignored Harry and just went on. Louis then took off his shirt and his pants quickly and went on. Harry took off his pants and shirt as well. Louis started to take off Harry's underwear by his mouth. Louis started to suck on his member so hard that it started to get red. Harry decided to t-back (hump) because he doesn't trust his love anymore. Once Harry slid his member in Louis.He didn't want to wear a condom so he could get revenge on Louis so he could . . . .

Sorry for the cliff hanger again I will update maybe tomorrow or next week it depends