Where am I?

I wake up in a dark room with a weird smell to it and it's hot. I feel a lot of pain and then I remember Harry kidnapped me, he killed Zayn and I got attacked, beat up, and raped.

Suddenly the lights turn on and I see many dead bodies, rats inside them and there's blood everywhere then I react, I scream and yell for help, tears are running down my cheeks, so much blood on me.

Niall comes out of a room and I see construction and gardening tools on a table..... I think he's going to kill me.

"Where am I Niall?!? You're in a warehouse where I used to work before I met Harry, I told you Harry would find you. Let me out of this place or Harry will never get to see you kids ever again. Ooooo I'm so scared, yeah I have my ways." Niall gets closer as he talks. "I really am sorry for Zayn, I always hated him, he left us now we'll leave him. Where's my baby! He's somewhere safe." My stomach starts hurting and I feel kicking and it's coming, the baby's coming and its only been 7 months and it hurts really bad. I didn't tell Niall because he'll take the new baby to. I don't know what to do anymore. I yell " Where's Harry I need to talk to him. How do I know to trust you. Just lemme have a word with him." Niall yells " Harry! Come on in" I see Harry open up the door, he looked all bloody with a gun and a knife in his hand.

I see Harry coming down the stairs and he gives Niall a big kiss. I get jealous. The baby is coming quicker than I thought. I try not to react. "Harry" I sound desperate for help." Please help me, I don't know why your doing this to me, I did everything for you but all you did was treat me like a slave but I didn't leave you know why, cause I didn't want my children that you didn't want to not have a father."

Harry looks like he regrets everything, suddenly he slaps me across the face, "are you kidding, I paid for everything not you, I work not you, I had a baby and you, your going to have one in to 2 months "more like in 2 minutes" Louis said in his head, and yes of course I didn't want these children." said Harry

"And I have to tell you that before you got me pregnant, me and Zayn had sex so he's the father of both my kids, so he's not gonna have to pay for child support...your are." Harry was furious. " You know what Louis I'm gonna bring Allan down here and I'm going to kill in front of you." Harry ran up stair to get allan, Louis is screaming for his life he's  jumping and trying to get outta the chair to risk his life to save his baby. Harry comes down here and he's holding Allan and then he grabs a knife and is staring into Allan's eyes. Then when Harry was going to kill him, Niall couldn't watch Harry do this to a innocent baby so he grabs a gun off the table and points it at Harry. " put the baby down or I'll shoot." said Niall.

Louis starts looking at Niall and he is getting frightened. " you know Niall I thought we had something special, you were like a brother......that I had sex with" said Harry. "I'm sorry Hazza but I can't let you do this to a child." Niall is starting to have tears down his face. "Goodbye hazza." Harry runs to Niall with the knife in his hand and then there's a gunshot. Harry falls to the floor like a sack of potatoes(Sorry couldn't think of any other one). But one thing, Niall didn't shoot. He turned around and then there was Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jesy Nelson from Little Mix all together saving the day. They looked around and they saw a baby in Harry's hands and Harry dead on the floor. Louis said " help me! I'm having a baby!" They all quickly ran to Louis and untied him and the baby is coming. "There is no time to take him to the hospital." said Perrie. "Louis's gonna have to have the baby there." Louis started screaming. " the baby's head is to big were gonna have to do a c-section on him." Perrie yelled. " Jade go bring me the first aid kit!" Jade got the first aid kit. She used a knife to cut the stomach open, Louis screamed to the top of his lungs. Once they cut open they saw a lot of blood and then Perrie pulled the baby out and it was a girl, then there was no cry. Louis thought she was dead but then they used the nasal bulb syringe and then she started crying Louis was crying and so happy to see his little girl.

Louis didn't know what to name her but then it came to him so he'll call her "Brianna"

Author's Note

Hey guys I really hoped you like my sorry that I haven't updated in a long time but there will be more, my next story will be so i want my readers to pick so comment which one direction members would you like me to write about.