" You're kidding right? " Jennie is having a panic attack.. She's trembling with fear..

" Love calm down please.. " I sit next to her and hold her hand.. She relax and look at me..
I smiled at her..

" What matter is that you're awake and here with us now.. You don't know how much it means to us.. The surgery went well and you survive it.. You're so brave to fight for life love.. You didn't leave us.. You didn't leave me.. " I cried in so much joy.. I cant even explain myself..

" Surgery? " She became confuse..

" Yes Jennie.. The day you collapsed, you were rushed to the hospital by Lisa.. Doctor Song was there luckily.. And he said you really need the surgery asap.. You're in coma that time we transferred you here in New Zealand as per the doctor recommendation.. They have the best facilities here for your condition.. So your dad decided it.. " Mom is crying.. She's very happy seeing her only daughter awaken from long coma..

" Oh.. Now I get it.. Mommy.. Im tired.. Can I sleep? " Jennie close her eyes again..

" Okay.. We'll leave you.. Because tomorrow you will start your therapy.. " mom said..

Im a bit scared .. Why all of a sudden she's sleepy again?

" Okay mom.. I love you.. " What about me? She didn't even say I love you to me..
Mom smile sadly to me.. I just nod my head..

" Lets go Lisa.. " we headed out of her room..

Downstairs..

" Sorry Lisa.. Maybe Jennie is still confused about everything.. "

" Its okay mom.. Ill go home now.. I have work tomorrow.. Love you mom.. " I hug her mom..

When Im in my car.. I cant help but to cry.. What is happening? Why the hell she's giving me a cold shoulder now? She's not excited to see me nor talk to me? Im so confused and sad..
I called Chaeng..

" Lisa? Its already 11pm.. Is there something wrong? " Chaeng said with hint of worried ness in her voice..

" Can I go to your house? "

" Sure.. Come on monkey.. I'll wait for you.. "

At Chaeng house..

" What? That's a very good news.. We'll visit her tomorrow.. Im sure Seulgi will be happy to hear that she's awake now.. Im happy for you monkey.. " Chaeng excitedly said..
"
" But something is off Chaeng.. " I sadly said..

" What do you mean? "

" She's, I think uhm , cold to me?.. I don't know.. But something is wrong.. " I said

" May be, she's still confuse.. We'll see if tomorrow she's still cold towards you.. You should talk to her if she treats you off again .. " Im glad Chaeng is here.. I smiled..

" You're right.. Maybe im just too worried about nothing.. " I headed home, I needed some sleep..

The next day..

" She's on her therapy session Lisa.. You should go there.. Don't worry about the paper works.. We'll handle it today.. Then we'll visit Jennie later.. " Seulgi said.. I surrender.. Its 2 vs 1..

" fine fine.. Thank You Seulgibear and Chipmunk.. " I immediately headed to the hospital..

At the hospital..

There's mom and dad..

" Mom.. How's Jennie? " I asked mom looking at Jennie doing her best to walk.. Her therapy began today.. After her long sleep her knees weakend..