I

( A/N : Sorry for some gramatical error, I hope you will enjoy this one shot story of Jenlisa
Credits: to That Girl )

Lisa's POV

Yow Yow wazzup wazzup.. Im Lalisa Manoban.. 22 years old.. 5th year in college taking up architecture.. Yeah you read it right.. Ill be graduating soon.. And I'll be Architect Lalisa Manoban.. Haha so full of myself.. I hope my dad cooked my favorite meal.. He's a chef.. Owner of the most famous culinary school in Seoul.. Sadly I dont want to be like him.. I want to build things not cook foods..
I want to be like my mom.. Im proud of my mom though she's in heaven now..
I miss my mom..

" Lalisa, come down now kid.. Chaeng is here! " My dad shout.. Ow Chaeng is my bestfriend, same age as me.. She took engineering so we can work in the near future, that's what she said.. She's silly but I love her ..

" Just a sec dad " Down stairs I saw Chaeng eating.. Wow just wow..

" What took you so long? I couldnt wait for you, im so hungry.. " she laugh

" I know you are.. " I sarcastically said.

" Kid, dont use your motorbike for now please. You're driving like you're having race with a shinigami and I dont like it.. " Morning lecture.. I understand him, I nearly got into an accident yesterday just a bit lucky..

" Sorry dad.. Ill just use the car.. " he nod..

" You eat very well Chaeng.. " My dad chuckle

" Your cooking is the best uncle.. Can I live here? " she joke, I rolled my eyes and laugh at her

" ofcourse, I can raise another child " he laughs..

" Come on chipmunk.. I dont want to be late.. " after eating we headed to my car.. It's a morning routine for Chaeng to drive here in the morning to eat breakfast.. she loves my dad cooking.. She's like a sister I never had..

Our school is one of the biggest here in Seoul, The famous YG University..
We're heading now to our building with Chaeng holding hands with mine..

" Hey Lisa and Chaeng goodmorning " It's Seulgibear my friend.. Chaeng just smiled at her..

" Hey Seulgi, morning.. So? Whats up?" We did our handshake

" You really know me.. Today is friday, wanna hang out after school? " Seulgi loves to party same with me and Chaeng ofcourse..

" Im in.. " I grin at her

" How about our cute lil chipmunk here? " Chaeng chuckled

" You know I never miss that hang out thingy with you guys.. So is Bae coming too? " Bae Ju Hyun or Irene, Seulgi's girlfriend. Oh I forgot to mention my circle of friends are all gay.. Including me and Chaeng.. Well my dad is okay with it.. I know I know, I have a cool father..

" Ofcourse, so 6pm at Irene's okay? See you later guys.. " She bid her goodbye

" Lisa, look.. " I look at where Chaeng's pointing.. I cringe.. Its Jennie Kim..

" What the hell Chipmunk!.. " I curse

" She's staring at you again, I swear to you she's your stalker.. " I shake my head in disbelief.. Chaeng and I parted our ways, we dont have the same class.. Ofcourse she's engineering and also Seulgi.. But the scary part is Jennie Kim is my classmate..

" Goodmorning Lisa.. " I pointed at myself..

" Me? " Jennie Kim is talking to me..
I cringed.. Oh my god..

" Yes you silly, you're the only Lisa here.. " She laughs
This is awkward.. I just nod and walk away from her.. The hell is that?

I look for a vacant seat.. Jennie Kim seated in the front.. Geez, why the hell there's no vacant seat now?! Oh no! The prof is here..