003 p1

Today was Halloween and Evie had been invited to a party. Of course.

But she got a plus two meaning she'd drag her new boyfriend Chris and me with her. I don't know how she has this many friends.

I don't think I'd be ordering pizza tonight, apparently the party holder is ordering everyone food. Emily appears from the bathroom only wearing a short dress with wings. She's supposed to be Tinker Bell....

"Alright," She claps her hands together, and pulls me into the bathroom. I only had my pyjamas on since I had not been notified that I was going to a party until about half an hour ago.

She puts down the toilet seat and pushes me down on the cover. I give her a 'really' look, with eyebrows raised which she ignores and grabs a load of make up from her handbag.

"I don't want any makeup," I scrunch my nose, and shake my head. No way, I don't want to end up like a barbie doll.

"If your going to look the part, you have to wear makeup," Emily places her hands on her waist, then she flicks the liquid eyeliner over both my eyes and mascara. It takes her 10 minutes to do the rest, I couldn't keep count to what she put on my face to be honest.

I sigh, as Emily brings out a black dress from her bag. I have no idea how she keeps so much in that tiny thing.

"I'm not wearing that,"

"Yes you are," Emily grabs some black cat ears from her bag too, to go with the costume. It didn't even look like a costume.

"I don't want the wrong attention," I hold the dress up to me and it came a few centimetres above the knee and it had long sleeves.

"You won't, there will be much more slutty costumes,"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better,"

"Yes," She drops the dress in my hands and leaves the bathroom so I could try it on. Here goes nothing.

-

I look at myself in the mirror and don't recognise myself. Who is this girl. I had really black eyes, but bright red lips. I was going to wear my black heeled boots to match. Emily sashes back in and a smile spreads on her face.

"Finally,"

"Wait," I rummage through my bedroom draw and find a spare pair of black tights. Emily rolls her eyes but waits while I slip them on quickly.

"Let's go, Chris is waiting,"

-

When we arrived at the mansion, it was decorated with a load of Halloween decorations. It was amazingly big.

Chris gave his keys to a person standing at the door to park the car. He insisted that both me and Emily held onto his arms. Which I did shortly and got off him as soon as we walked into the building. He really stank of tobacco and alcohol already.

Chris was only with Evie because she was super skinny and she was a blonde. I don't know what she sees in him. But at least she's had boyfriends, I had one that wasn't that serious.

"I'm going to explore," I whisper to her, she nods as her and Chris walk the opposite direction.

The house had at least 3 floors and as I walk to the garden, I become extremely jealous. Fairy lights hang over the trees at the end of the garden and the grass was lit up by lights on the sides.

I sigh, I wish I could afford something like this. I find a glass on the kitchen side and fill it half with water. Who knows, I might need it.

Emily was lying, there was no one who was wearing really short costumes. Most of the people were normal, and now people will think I'm a slut. I enter the oversized living room and sit on the couch in the corner away from everyone and slip my phone out and scroll through twitter.

The couch dipped beside me, and I look up to see Chris. He had dark blonde hair and an evil looking smile. I just hope he doesn't try anything.

"Soooo. Your Evie's friend," He rests his hands on his legs and leans forward.

"No. I'm her sister and your her boyfriend," I edge into the sofa more to make as much space as possible.

"Yeah. She's playing truth or dare upstairs," He admits and his eyes travel up and down my body making me self conscious.

"Why aren't you playing?" I wonder as I hide my phone back in my bag.

"No reason. I just wanna stay here with you," He leans closer, I begin to panic. What if Evie came in now, she would never forgive me if something happened. I needed to think of an escape and fast.

"No you don't, your drunk," I stand up, but get pulled down by Chris grasping my wrist with his long fingers.

"I'm as sober as I was earlier,"

I face palm. "Stop, just stop,"

"You can't stop me," Chris says at a too near of a distance. He is not going kiss me, I reach my hand down slowly and quickly throw the water over his face.

I pick up my bag, scatter out and run upstairs, two at a time and notice Chris was following me. I continue running across the landing when I get to the top and get to the end door and open it noticing a circle of people including a girl named Evie.

"Hey, you alright," She stutters and frowns. I nod, out of breath.

"Wanna play?" A boy says with dark brownish hair and I look behind me to see Chris walking slowly towards the door.

"Okay," I quickly sit next to Emily and shut the door, Chris can't do anything to me now, there was too many people around.

"I'm Joe," The same boy introduces himself and place the wine bottle in the middle "We'll start again when Luke gets back from the bathroom,"

Luke?