006

"Why are you here?"

"Why weren't you here when I knocked on your door?"

"You can answer my question," I cross my arms.

"Fine." Luke moves along the couch so I could sit beside him. I sit down, cautiously.

"I came because I felt like there could be something between us. When I kissed you at the halloween party; I wasn't anywhere near drunk. You didn't phone me so I thought something had happened. So I'm here because I want to ask you out," Luke rambles, and I swear my face has lightened up like a cherry tomato.

"The only reason you didn't get a phone call is because the waiter in the cafe ripped it up and yes I would," I answer.

"Wha- What?" Luke sheepishly stutters, amazed.

"Yes to your question," I whisper, and he cheerily smiles like a kid unwrapping his favourite present on Christmas day.

"Holy cow!" Luke shouts as he cuddles me like I was his teddy bear. I giggle, he is cute when he's like this. "Never trust a new waiter,"

"Still, how the hell did you get in my flat!"

"Aha your sister lent me a key,"

::

My first date was tonight, I forgot all about work and said I was sick to get out of it. But, I wouldn't usually unless I had a good reason and since Luke's schedule is chocca blocked, this was his one free night.

I had a white long sleeved dress which came to about mid thigh and skin coloured tights as it was cold. The white dress was a bit of a risk, if we were going out to dinner and spilt something, the stain would never wash out.

I slipped on my white small heeled shoes and walked to the mirror in my apartment.

I had decided to keep my hair down considering it went better with the outfit. I had minimal amount of makeup on, eyeliner, foundation and some light nude pink lipstick.

I made my way downstairs with clutch in hand to the exit of the flats to find Luke standing there in a suit with a red rose in hand.

That made my knees wobble. I pushed the door open to greet Luke who suddenly put on a cheery grin and handed me the rose.

"Ooh thank you," I say, blushing.

We walk on, along the path until we reach a small car which Luke goes round to the drivers side. I continue to stand there wondering if we were stealing it.

"It's my car, I spent a lot on the dinner and reservation at the beautiful place we're going to and it so happens I'm broke to hire a fancy car too," He remarks looking offended.

"No, no it's fine. I just wasn't sure where we were headed, I wasn't trying to offend you," I say.

"Okay," He sighs as he bends down to get in the little black car.

It is a cute car I have to say. I get in and we drive off into the night to start our first ever date.